Something differant

Vittel

With all the bad happenings in SA cycling. Lets try something new, A positive thread focussing on the good things in SA cycling. Smile I will start. We have lovely weather and.....and....um.....hmmmm.....NEXT

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the best places to cycle!!!  Have a look at Cape Town....Graskop, Sabie, Natal North Coast. Waterberge.

Agreed, we have some very decent teams and riders, Neotel, MTN etc etc. Look at guys like Nolan Hoffman ultimate proof that guys like him afre not just there for the "token value" and given a chance alot of riders of colour can succeed.

He-he, funny man, well look on the brightside, he is being punished for what he allegedly did and things should be getting better with regards to doping

today is commute on your scoot day so that's what i did - came to work on 2 wheels (CBR400 in case you're wondering)

Nice, 60 views and 8 replies, some very negative people on here. Perhaps if the SA cycling community moaned less we would be in a better position. CBR400? nice

Well, tomorrow I'm gonna try and do my 93km loop in reverse, the course in opposite direction, not me in reverse, in under 3h 20min.

mampara what loop?

I start on Ontdekkers where Hendrik Potgieter starts in De La Rey, De La Rey, sal jy die boere kom ly, sorry, all the way over the Hillsnax intersection past Kromdraai towards Hekpoort rd. Then on the Ventersdorp road through Brandvle/Elandsvlei to Randfontein. Past Uncle Harrys and back towards Ontdekkers and where I started. Been doing it the past 3 weeks at just under 30km/h

But tomorrow I'm doing it in reverse.

It is Friday! Clap

We have a lot of nice races in Gauteng and it improves year by year.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Nice friendly people to cycle with.

Yesterday while driving to gym I drove behind a group of cyclists on the Nellmapius road towards centurion, I turned my Hazards on and my lights on bright and drove slowly behind them as a support car, when they turn of my route they lifted there hands just to say Thanks. I must say it was a small thing for me to do, but the reward was good.