Raleigh bashing

Pot Hole

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm think of having mine repainted like in a Look Mondrial scheme as soon as warranty expires. With the lines and sharp edges of the Team frame it will work and look great.

http://modulate.net/random/2010_look_mondrian_586.jpg

I'll put the Raleigh stickers back just different color(s)

The reason I love bashing raleigh's is because it is fun to do so biggrin.gif

Unfortunately there is not an emoticon for d!ckhead!!!!!!!!

Edited by Big H

Does Silverback fall in the same category as Raleigh? I passed quite a few top Italian road bikes on my Silverback MTB today and I have only been cycling for 10 weeks

Cycling past the area where they clean the bikes does not constitute passing

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Unforttely there is not an emoticon for d!ckhead!!!!!!!!

hey that is a bit hectic don't you think as a reply .. anyway why would you want to put a sticker on your raleigh saying that in any eventbiggrin.gif .. note the smiley thingie after all the text

hey that is a bit hectic don't you think as a reply .. anyway why would you want to put a sticker on your raleigh saying that in any eventbiggrin.gif .. note the smiley thingie after all the text

emoticon = smiley ......... d!ckhead!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: .... and it is even more fun bashing you!!!!!!!!

Edited by Big H

emoticon = smiley ......... d!ckhead!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: .... and it is even more fun bashing you!!!!!!!!

Ok so you clearly don't get humour .... tell me are all raleigh riders as wound up and uptight / aggressive as per your replies going on the attack .... or is it not fair generalising raleigh riders as having this attitude, but is rather you that needs to go for a nice long ride in the woods on your mountainbike to contemplate the happier side of life.

Can't be the raleigh riders though as I know a couple of them and they are rather nice guys.

Peace Love and Happiness "Big H"

Hairy

awesome bikes

Frame:Radical Linkage Rear Suspension Frame

Sloping Frame Design for comfortFork:Telescopic Suspension Fork w/63mm travelComponents:Powerful Front Disc-Brake

21-Speed Shimano Gear System

Trigger Type Shifter Levers

Stainless Steel Spokes with Alloy Hubs and Rims

post-1830-0-38254900-1290438550.jpg

awesome bikes

Frame:Radical Linkage Rear Suspension Frame

Sloping Frame Design for comfortFork:Telescopic Suspension Fork w/63mm travelComponents:Powerful Front Disc-Brake

21-Speed Shimano Gear System

Trigger Type Shifter Levers

Stainless Steel Spokes with Alloy Hubs and Rims

post-1830-0-38254900-1290438550.jpg

Flip that bike is HOT!

Frame: Aggressive Y-Type Rear Suspension Frame with Box Tubing

Fork: Telescopic Suspension Fork w/63mm travel

Components: 18-Speed Shimano Gear System

Lightweight Alloy Rims

Linear Braking System

Quick Adjust Seat Lever

Quick Release Front Hub

post-1830-0-35505200-1290438823.jpg

lightweight rims?puh

Ok so you clearly don't get humour .... tell me are all raleigh riders as wound up and uptight / aggressive as per your replies going on the attack .... or is it not fair generalising raleigh riders as having this attitude, but is rather you that needs to go for a nice long ride in the woods on your mountainbike to contemplate the happier side of life.

Can't be the raleigh riders though as I know a couple of them and they are rather nice guys.

Peace Love and Happiness "Big H"

Hairy

Now i know who you are ....... Mahatma Ghandi!!!!!!!