Hey, dumbass traffic cop, your day will come!!!

The expat cyclist

Thanks

Which document is about the arresting bit?

look under the heading

Classification of offence, major

infringement and minor infringement

if there is an I its and infringment in other words you can tell the taffic cop to go have sex with a donkey and he can do nothing more than fine you set amount. If it has an O its a cirminal offence. And they have the right to instittute legal action.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Swak, but thats Africa for you. When the whiteman relinquishes power, the result is ARARCHY

"ARARCHY"? Is that when pirates take over the country?

If I had the answers, I would have had the solution to our country's problems. I have just as much to lose as the next person.

This is why I am looking for answers, this way I can become part of the solution , so that our country can prosper and be safe place for all...

But we have a disease that is manifesting in society ....

This disease will bring down the whole country ..it's only a matter of time ...

If I had the answers, I would have had the solution to our country's problems. I have just as much to lose as the next person.

This is why I am looking for answers, this way I can become part of the solution , so that our country can prosper and be safe place for all...

But we have a disease that is manifesting in society ....

This disease will bring down the whole country ..it's only a matter of time ...

The problem boils down to the values instilled in people at a very young age. To use a cliche our "moral compasses" are set before we hit our teenage years. We learn our values from the example set by our parents. If you want to become a solution and create this idealistic dream world you speak of you need to promote responsible parenting. The problem is that with unemployment and poverty rife in our country the only form of recreation for the poor is casual sex. This leads to bastard children with little hope of getting good parental guidance. So you can either start guidance counselling classes for the disadvantaged youth or you can try create 10 million well paying jobs. Hope this helps?

You cannot run a company in Nigeria if you do not bribe. If you want anything to be done, visa, invoices paid, approvals etc etc you have to dash. Even the boss's secretary wants "airtime" every now and then.

The system of bribery in Nigeria is part of the way they are. It has nothing to do with Imperialism or bad habits they learnt from the white man..... It is part of their tradition.

If you wanted to stay next to the chief in the village you gave him money. If you wanted a favour from somebody you gave him money.... That became known as bribery. I have now read a few books by Nigerian authors and this way of thinking comes up often. It is deeply rooted in their way of living. I walk around with a wad of money I specifically use to dash people. It is a way of life here.

Soon when I retire I will become a Consultant to teach you guys how to do it. It has started in SA and will also become a way of life in the tribalistic, nepotistic and paternalistic conditions in SA.

It took me a while to get used to the idea as well as how to "dash" as it is known here economically. The larger amounts that vary from ZAR 1000 to ZAR 15 000 a go I only do after the person does something of value for me.

Dont be nasty to the Nigerians. They did ask for your bank account to send you the money. :clap:

And yes, it is known as the "African handshake" i travel to most African countries on a monthly basis. it is common practise. Should you follow the lawful system, it will takes days/ months to get anything done. Bribe then and it is done and dusted.

It's call tradding :D

Maybe we should all try this and see how these cops would feel when you actually call the 94.7 crime line while sitting there. Leave the phone on while talking to the guy. ask for his name and number and get these fat slobs off our system and where they belong.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And do note that he did not pull her over because she did not have a licence with her - how would he know that?

He pulled her over because:

1. She was white.

2. She was female.

3. She was alone!

I am the one who always has to drop and collect family at the airport because we stay so close to ORT. The police is there on a semi-permanent basis at the exit or entry and they do spot checks. They let me pass just as much as they pulled me over and I am all 3 of the above you mentioned.

But the harrassment is uncool.

You cannot run a company in Nigeria if you do not bribe. If you want anything to be done, visa, invoices paid, approvals etc etc you have to dash. Even the boss's secretary wants "airtime" every now and then.

The system of bribery in Nigeria is part of the way they are. It has nothing to do with Imperialism or bad habits they learnt from the white man..... It is part of their tradition.

If you wanted to stay next to the chief in the village you gave him money. If you wanted a favour from somebody you gave him money.... That became known as bribery. I have now read a few books by Nigerian authors and this way of thinking comes up often. It is deeply rooted in their way of living. I walk around with a wad of money I specifically use to dash people. It is a way of life here.

Soon when I retire I will become a Consultant to teach you guys how to do it. It has started in SA and will also become a way of life in the tribalistic, nepotistic and paternalistic conditions in SA.

It took me a while to get used to the idea as well as how to "dash" as it is known here economically. The larger amounts that vary from ZAR 1000 to ZAR 15 000 a go I only do after the person does something of value for me.

You are no hero here, i would love to know which company you work for and whether they endorse your approach, frankly the more people allow this to happewn the more it will. I also do business in Nigeria and dont do bribes

You are no hero here, i would love to know which company you work for and whether they endorse your approach, frankly the more people allow this to happewn the more it will. I also do business in Nigeria and dont do bribes

Do you live here and if not somebody else are doing for you what I do....... So shaddup your face, as you are so ignorant that you prefer to insult your clients. You know nothing about Nigeria.

If you offer/pay/accept a bribe in any way whatsoever, you are simply part of the problem, there is just no excuse. When people talk of corruption, it's you they talking about. It's pretty simple really...

Be the change you want to see in the world.

If you offer/pay/accept a bribe in any way whatsoever, you are simply part of the problem, there is just no excuse. When people talk of corruption, it's you they talking about. It's pretty simple really...

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Maybe that is true in your perfect world where you zap the crooks with your pepper spray. Come and spend one day with me in Nigeria. Read what I said about the way of life here. It is not thumb suck. It is howvlife works here.

Your lily white and o so virtuous approach is evident that you do not have a koekken clue.

Edited by Big H

Maybe that is true in your perfect world where you zap the crooks with your pepper spray. Come and spend one day with me in Nigeria. Read what I said about the way of life here. It is not thumb suck. It is howvlife works here.

Your lily white and o so virtuous approach is evident that you do not have a koekken clue.

Only thing I read is that you don't want to be part of it, but it is the group pressure that make you do it.

Traffic cops what can we say

What do you want to say.

A traffic cop is like a d@@s, because there is one behind every bush ?