Why did I do it !!!!

Vetseun

Sometimes there is more to life than cycling. Another valuable lesson learned. And get some mates who aren't jackasses....

EK kan nie verstaan .... herhaal in die TAAL asseblief?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a big problem :lol: Also makes you think youre Ron Jeremy

From what we know about Ron Jeremy, I think the name "Greased Lightning" is still applicable.

Of course I have no idea who Ron Jeremy is. Never seen him acting in any of his movies - hahaha

Some activities like cycling, running etc are good for the body and some activities like drinking, over indulging are good for the soul.

Both activities are required for a happy, balanced individual.

Don't beat yourself up man.

Give that man a bells!

From what we know about Ron Jeremy, I think the name "Greased Lightning" is still applicable.

Of course I have no idea who Ron Jeremy is. Never seen him acting in any of his movies - hahaha

I saw Ron Jeremy as a judge in a show like Idols. The competitors weren't singing though

Some activities like cycling, running etc are good for the body and some activities like drinking, over indulging are good for the soul.

so this means when you cycle and enjoy a beer, you can have a soul balancing ride

At least you never woke up with a spent condom up your bum ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oops, just hit my head on my desk from trying to get up off the floor from rolling with laughter.

Caerus - I dont even wanna know what made you think about this - hahahahaha - infact maybe you should........ no hold on, just leave it there!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oops, just hit my head on my desk from trying to get up off the floor from rolling with laughter.

Caerus - I dont even wanna know what made you think about this - hahahahaha - infact maybe you should........ no hold on, just leave it there!!!!

Bwah ha, I had a mate wake up in London on a park bench wtih his pants down and his belt around his neck. He still to this day cant remember what happened. Its one of this nightmares you hope never happens to you, unless you bat for the other side.

EK kan nie verstaan .... herhaal in die TAAL asseblief?

Ahem.... Here goes. Gaan k@k in die mielies you blerrie hieppie...

post-388-0-20124300-1291030210.jpg

Eina, that sound bad

I should post the pics at the end of the race man he looked bad :D then again if i did the 65k in that heat while totally sober and rested i would probably look worse.

Bwah ha, I had a mate wake up in London on a park bench wtih his pants down and his belt around his neck. He still to this day cant remember what happened. Its one of this nightmares you hope never happens to you, unless you bat for the other side.

hhhaahabwwwwhahabbbhhaaaaa!

Stop now please, my stomach muscles are killing me!

Didn't get laid was too scared to pass out cause there was this lank ugly chick checking me out, I think she was planning on raping me if I passed put. Didnt even pee in my pants, so I dont even have any cool stories to share. Relly a no win situation.

you were completely wasted and she was still ugly?? either she is from another planet or you didn't drink enough

Sniff such lovely words. thanks Bru

you were completely wasted and she was still ugly?? either she is from another planet or you didn't drink enough

simple really

post-9825-0-10116300-1291030949.jpg

I would dig to see that show.Last time I saw Ron it was on a VHS tape my old man smuggled into the country from the UK

I saw Ron Jeremy as a judge in a show like Idols. The competitors weren't singing though