Christmas Wish on the HUB

MyGT

Hi TB

Do you know how i can get hold of Ian or Simon, do they post under "Aliases"? Did a search already....hmmm

Have a MTB a fellow cyclist wants to donate to a development cause, so i'm willing to do the legwork if he approves of the "where it's going".

Thanks!

Simon Nash <simon@randenvelope.co.za>

082 414 8604

What you guys are doing here is really awesome. Someone is going to remember this christmas for the rest of his/her life....

Simon Nash <simon@randenvelope.co.za>

082 414 8604

Thx MyGT, i'll get hold of Simon :D

Next Q:

Got road & MTB stuff that i've collected from a couple guys, i hear Simon only does MTB, anybody know who does road development stuff?

Hi,

sorry, i have not been able to put some effort in to getting this initiative going over the last few days. I am responsible for implementing an ERP system and last week was my GO LIVE date, so was extremely busy. will make contact will all parties later today.

i have also contacted Simon at the Diepsloot Development, and the suggestion is to give the bike to the development so that more than 1 child can benefit from the bike.

later

agreed, let me assist

Frame - got

stem

handle bar - got

fork - got an old manitou R7 which I'm willing to part with - needs regular maintenance

seatpost - got

seat - got

wheelset - got

crank - can help with an old crank - worn, but still usable

pedals - got

shifters - got

brakes levers

brake calipers / disks

helmet - got

please feel free to add onto the list and update...

• 3 months later...

some feedback on the christmas wish from last year.

the MTB was donated to the northern farm development. thanks to everyone who wanted to donate parts to the build. sorry i was not able to pick stuff though.

so i raked up all the parts from my garage and Dangle supplied some stuff as well. i hope to do the same this year, but will plan it much better.

Simon Nash picked up the bike.

thanks Dangle for all the help, Mr Ku Klux Klan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pic one of the riders who used it at the last mtb race at northern farms.

post-14520-0-44711800-1301406895.jpg

some feedback on the christmas wish from last year.

the MTB was donated to the northern farm development. thanks to everyone who wanted to donate parts to the build. sorry i was not able to pick stuff though.

so i raked up all the parts from my garage and Dangle supplied some stuff as well. i hope to do the same this year, but will plan it much better.

Simon Nash picked up the bike.

thanks Dangle for all the help, Mr Ku Klux Klan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pic one of the riders who used it at the last mtb race at northern farms.

Awesome stuff :clap: :clap:

Regards, Mr. KKK

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 months later...

hi all,

as i mentioned previously that i want to do the christmas wish again to build and donate mtb. so i plan to start earlier this year.

i will be donating a large merida frame.

the plan will be to anyone who wants to donate, they could drop off items to a lbs (going to as Dangle if he is going to assist again).

we will continue to post the list of items required until we have a complete bike.

again we would need some suggestions to whom we can donate the bike to.

thanks

Myen