Ocean eyewear

AndreZA

Two weeks ago while on holiday I bought be a pair of Ocean eyewear photochromatic glasses from a small spec shop in Gateway mall in Umhlanga for the crazy price of R550. I used them for the first time during the 94.7 and they stayed on my face in the same position I put them on when I got ready. They get quite dark but he funny thing is that it does not feel like it changes at all. So if you can find them, get them.

http://www.oceaneyewear.co.za/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/SU2.jpg

Edited by Mampara

I bought a pair of these at a shop in Tygervalley for R250 :D... ok probably not the same model that parra bought but yes they are very nice :thumbup:

My cycling buddy also got a pair of the transition lenses Mampara has, and he is very happy with them. Sportsmans stock them and that other shop Caje...s

But Hamster Dog,,,thinking of changing glasses, will you please PM wme with price etc?

Thanks!

yo, what was the shop? gateways rather big :)

Bman, it the one on the ground floor next to the Froggie store. Wife went into the shoe store and I went next door. We both spend about the same amount of money. I think I got better value for money. :D

Bman, it the one on the ground floor next to the Froggie store. Wife went into the shoe store and I went next door. We both spend about the same amount of money. I think I got better value for money. :D

I bet the wife took twice as long though :D but i most def agree your purchase far greater then any froggie pair of shoes, my missus loves that frog!

Yip these are really good, excellent value for money. Funny thing is I bought myself a pair because I could not find anything else at the time. I love them! :thumbup:

I ride with a pair of these but mine have the yellow photochromatic lense and I swear by them! The tranition between light and dark is not noticeable at all!

Awesome buy.

How are these with misting up?

And how do the react to rain/sweat dropping on them? My current glasses seems to attract wetness... :(

How are these with misting up?

And how do the react to rain/sweat dropping on them? My current glasses seems to attract wetness... :(

All glasses mists up there are not enough airflow around them. Don't believe what anybody else tells you. On the sweat part I do not know. I wear a sweatband under the helmet so no sweat comes near them.

I bought a pair of these at a shop in Tygervalley for R250 :D... ok probably not the same model that parra bought but yes they are very nice :thumbup:

Be specific man.

In the market, but the brand names just seems pricey.

Sunstoppers?

I've had several pairs of Ocean eyewear polarized sunglasses. Use them for cycling, fishing, general daily use. They aren't very expensive usually R200 - R300. I would recommend them to anyone

Be specific man.

In the market, but the brand names just seems pricey.

It was one of those kiosk's opposite the hair sallon on the top level near the florist. :unsure: if you know the place it would be easy :lol: or you can also go to WEBike they also stock them. :thumbup: