You know when you are a South African when you have.......

Paddaman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...bitch about service when the majority around me go hungry.

Ja, I dunno how they do it, the masses have such strong will power! I'm trying to loose weight and it is a bitch going hungry. I have to fight the urge to eat that chocolate doughnut everyday!

Anyway, you know you are a South African when you have robots instead of traffic lights :D

..........a braai where all the 'manne' stand around the fire and all the women congregate in the kitchen!

Ja, I dunno how they do it, the masses have such strong will power! I'm trying to loose weight and it is a bitch going hungry. I have to fight the urge to eat that chocolate doughnut everyday!

Anyway, you know you are a South African when you have robots instead of traffic lights :D

lol, My wife spent some time in Japan before moving to SA and I kept telling her to turn at the robots and she was always looking for these high tech robots but couldnt find them.

... when you have to take a days leave just to pop in at home affairs/licence department.

... when you have to take a days leave just to pop in at home affairs/licence department.

And then another day of leave to sort something out at bank!

And wait FRIKKEN months for a "min requirements" WORK permit!!

They are 4 months over their stipulated time to review my permit.

If you have a CONTACT at Home Affairs Pretoria who can get things done FAST please PM me as I need this permit URGENTLY - it's holding up a bond approval - need it before Friday... maybe a toy gun is the only way...

I reckon they cause delays on purpose so they receive more bribes... F$%#%RS!!

re taxis:

- rooi robotte beteken eintlik: jy kamma ry!

- jy kan enige plek stop

- there are not traffic rules

As jou hond water uit my bakkie drink gaan ek hom blixem!!!!!!

hy drink nie uit die bakkie nie, jou bakkie lek so baie water die hond kan maar drink

found a used band aid in your pizza topping

Thanks for the input. So much for pizza friday......... :thumbdown: