[Event] GP Koning Waterproofing And Roofing Roller Coaster

Events Bot

Wind? What wind?

There are only resistance training molecules floating around this time of the year!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite a fun ride. A fair bit easier than the Cobra actually, its just Ou Kaapse right in the beginning that punishes you a bit - if you drop out here, it'll be a lonely ride into the wind...

Wind? What wind?

There are only resistance training molecules floating around this time of the year!

Brilliant post!! B)

weather forecast for constantia/houtbaai on Sunday says SE winds of 35-41 km/h !

Pack away your aero wheels.

Or just...

Maybe stay in bed.

Let us see what the weather gods have in stall a lil closer to Sunday... :blink:

Anyone know where we're supposed to do online entries?

The PPA event page for the Roller Coaster links to the PPA home page for online entries, as if it were possible to enter there. Obviously it is not.

Online entries also not available through Racetec.

A simple link to an actual entry process on the PPA event page would be a real time saver. Clearly the PPA have not figured this out yet as they get it wrong with every single event.

Event organisers, if you had a shop in the physical world, would you hide the till away so that no one could pay you for your product?

Edited by Luke.

Luke, I just clicked on the Rollercoaster link on the right of the homepage and it took me straight to online entry portal.

forecast looks better.

The last couple of weeks have me fed up with the wind, Im light so its a strugle to stay on the bike...

plus Ill probably be riding alone again like with the Boland race... last time Ill be starting in W!

Luke, I just clicked on the Rollercoaster link on the right of the homepage and it took me straight to online entry portal.

Ja, didn't see those. I don't go to the home page, I go to the event page, and the online entry link points to the PPA home page for every event. Why not just put up a link that goes to Racetec?

forecast looks better.

The last couple of weeks have me fed up with the wind, Im light so its a strugle to stay on the bike...

plus Ill probably be riding alone again like with the Boland race... last time Ill be starting in W!

You can pull in behind the fast guys and slipstream... there's no way us heavy buggers can get a tow on the hills!

Ho does black hill from that side compare to when you come from the other side like we did in Cobra, if that makes sense?

Its a shorter climb......... but after OKW that is flat :lol: