little falls/strubens/weltereden park-this afternoon?

crasher

Today I found hard as I had pretty sore legs from day 1 (and body from an excersion over the bars)

What Crasher? A crash?

Good that you're back on the bike!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D had a crash free ride Wednesday

Anyone want to ride this Sunday ? meet at gym at 6-00 or 7-00 whatever time I am easy

Who's in

Afraid not on the MTB, unless you want to do a piece on road - I need a 230Km ride!

Yes started today Wayne and his mate Kevin are in (they rode with us before from Northgate)

Myself You and GT racing and your other buddy? so already 5 or 6 of us

We will leave from the virgin active in Little Falls @ 6-30

Route is still negotiable as ride progresses but I think through the quarry to teak plus a lap or half lap of teak and back through cradle would give us between 75 to 90 kms

Hopefully Fowlstart GuyP IFLY Mr T and Eraser will see this and come with if available plus anyone else is more than welcome to join its not a race just want to get decent ride in so we will ride at whatever pace is comfortable for all.

Be nice to get a good sized group

http://www.virginactive.co.za/clubs/view/66#timetables

Gym is just off hendrik potgieter link above

I'm definitely in for when I'm available crasher.

Tomorrow 10pm is the start of the last big PBP qualifier of 600Km, and then it should be great cross-training to pop out on the MTB for that 90Km spin! We should be done, physically and literally by Sunday. Luckily it's a long weekend!

cheers

Aaaaaaa man, now I have seriously been lusing this teak ride since the last 1, but alas sorry gents, im out of this weekend, have a dog show im taking my little child (golden lab) to, the wife cracked the whip hahaha :unsure: but soon, putting a CRC order through for my new fron sus :drool: so if any1 is keen on anything then let me know, bring it under 1 order :)

Yes started today Wayne and his mate Kevin are in (they rode with us before from Northgate)

Myself You and GT racing and your other buddy? so already 5 or 6 of us

We will leave from the virgin active in Little Falls @ 6-30

Route is still negotiable as ride progresses but I think through the quarry to teak plus a lap or half lap of teak and back through cradle would give us between 75 to 90 kms

Hopefully Fowlstart GuyP IFLY Mr T and Eraser will see this and come with if available plus anyone else is more than welcome to join its not a race just want to get decent ride in so we will ride at whatever pace is comfortable for all.

Be nice to get a good sized group

http://www.virginactive.co.za/clubs/view/66#timetables

Gym is just off hendrik potgieter link above

We have time constraints on Sunday so a few of us are leaving from the volvo dealership at 7h00 going straight down Hendrick Potgieter , around the Cradle( past Teak Place) , up Cedar rd ( past Broadacres)and then up Christaan de Wet on mtbs. Distance is about 80kms, ascent about 1000m and time about 4 hours. Pace is LSD.( My partner likes to talk a lot when she rides ;) )

Hey,

It sounds really cool. I am doing a long ride at hekpoort tomorrow, but if im still feeling good on sunday I'll come along.

Cheers.

Hope all this rain stops

I got soaked at the end of my ride, last 3 - 4km. Busy washing/lubing my bike now - hope my shoes dry

We went out yesterday again and did some really rocky singletrack climbs/descents on the other side of Krugersdorp hill ( Robertbroom side). 1st time that I have ridden in this area.

In total we did 65kms from Volvo Dealership on HP and back.

• 3 weeks later...

Crasher you guys ride this morning?

I rode past Fowlstart who was with his dad and others.

Met a new rider called Volcano!

Edited by Eraser