Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

77kg in Sep. 2010 after a long layoff, the heaviest I have ever been, down to 72.2 with some decent riding sesions in the past months, actually find myself eating more ATM, but allways trying to eat right. I have been at around 68 kg's some 8 years ago, raced all the time, great fitness but found that I would get ill more often, a simple cold would allways turn into something nasty. Body fat was down to 10% back then. I'm 1,75m. :thumbup:

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Word of encouragement for all the okes picking up some weight - especially if you've hit the gym last week for the first time in a while, it is expected that you will gain some weight initially as your muscles retain some water during the exercise.

Keep at it, the kgs will start melting soon!

Word of encouragement for all the okes picking up some weight - especially if you've hit the gym last week for the first time in a while, it is expected that you will gain some weight initially as your muscles retain some water during the exercise.

Keep at it, the kgs will start melting soon!

Well said, Ide.