Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

Weight this morning 100.2 :thumbdown:

Height 187

Dunno if you are recording age but 39

Please add me to the WC1.1

added!!! Age is not recorder.

Can anyone please tell me how to load an excel spreadsheet. that everyone can access and look at?

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

98.1 :clap:

Dietitian at "Center for Diabetes" worked out a plan for me.

Did a lot of cycling this weekend. (Almost 6 hours in the saddle)

Whiskers if you are not able to load a spreadsheet onto the hub that you can edit we can try use google documents and load it there and share it with all the people that is participating. Im busy trying to figure out how google docs shares the documents

All about eating right. You can ride yourself sensless, but it's all about the food you put in! Guy at work lost15kg in 12 weeks on low carb, no sugar diet. 6 small meals. No activity at all!!

added!!! Age is not recorder.

Can anyone please tell me how to load an excel spreadsheet. that everyone can access and look at?

Why not do a screen print like last time?

All about eating right. You can ride yourself sensless, but it's all about the food you put in! Guy at work lost15kg in 12 weeks on low carb, no sugar diet. 6 small meals. No activity at all!!

Sweet, so there is hope for me yet

I must say I feel weak at this stage... Didn't feel to well last night so I skimped on dinner and lunch now that I am thinking about that... and breakfast, and not hungry yet. And had some fruit juice that I think started to ferment...

Whiskers if you are not able to load a spreadsheet onto the hub that you can edit we can try use google documents and load it there and share it with all the people that is participating. Im busy trying to figure out how google docs shares the documents

Nice idea thumbup1.gif

Why not do a screen print like last time?

flymango and I, changed the way the spreadsheet looks. You will barely be able to read everybody's data with the new look

ok, you can zip the file and up load it... then anyone who wants to have a look will have to download and in order to read the file