Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

98 for me, still. All my fault - same eating, no training. And teh stresses of a new job as well.

Gym is just down the road now though, on the way out of the office park. No excuses now!

99kg after 2 weeks of Germany and hardly any exercise (I did do a fast (ish) 25km road group ride this morning before weigh in though)

I bulked from 81kg to 94kg last year.

November: 94kg

Feb: 90kg (no training, just couldn't eat enough to maintain the weight)

March: 85kg (got on the bike last week, also did the Malmesbury MTB on Sat)

81.5kg now, spinning, medium route MTB events.

Edited by Ollie

99 again. A weekend of boozing and braaing doesn't help.

Yesterday was another "new start" to this challenge for me. Went for a 2 hour play in Tokai yesterday morning, and going this afternoon as well for more training. Also changed the eating during the day - dinner is all good and healthy - it's the stuff I eat during the day that is so ***!

So I'm back again after 2 weeks at the coast, loads of meals out (the unhealthy kind), several parties (and a couple of cold ones!)and Sun City & Roxette this weekend!!

89kg :unsure: :blush:

90.2 kg Question How many are going to survive through the winter and still post the numbers as they go UP

Well, 4 days into the week (sunday included) and already 8 hours on the bike, all of it in Tokai. Before, after or during working hours, then home to work some more. My arse isn't happy, and neither is my washing machine, but I'm getting into the swing of things once again. And I now have no excuse, because my bike has now taken up permanent residency status on my back seat (no bike rack yet) as well as my helmet, gloves & shoes.

We'll see how the week turns out. Topped out at 99% of HRR this morning, so I know my fitness is getting there. Previously, after 10 mins at 90% I was kakking off. Not anymore.

I haven't really changed eating habits all that much, but will be needing all the normal carbs / oats / protein etc that I'm having now thanks to the increased training.

Bring on Monday and the scale!

Anyone still updating the spreadsheet ?????

Doubt it. I stopped posting, doing my own sheet from now on.

I put 3 back on, I think 1kg could be from 8 weeks of gym but the other 2 aren't

From today I am going to stick to my diet again

Weighing tonight... 10 hours on the bike last week, and a bit less this week thanks to me and my wife sharing 1 car whilst mine is in for a service.

This weekend is another time to gain miles...