baggy shorts

zuludog

Hi Gents

Any baggy's that has a bib type insert that can be removed. Also the shorts tend to move around and the chamois also hence my question ?

Looking forward to you advice on the matter

Cheers

even tho you just wear it over a bib , The feeling is just awesome 

I'll probably never go back  ;)

Hi Gents

Any baggy's that has a bib type insert that can be removed. Also the shorts tend to move around and the chamois also hence my question ?

Looking forward to you advice on the matter

Cheers

These from One Industries and the inner can be removed easily.  :thumbup:

Fox rangers are great shorts, and good value, have a removable inner which you could use for single day events or just regular days. I would however use a better quality cycling short under the baggies for stage races though. Have done quite a few stage races like this and most of my mates do the same. Have a pair of Endura which are great but a bit heavy for a longer race! Spez baggies are also quite good apparently, you can always colour in the S if you subscribe to th I hate Spaz bandwagon

I hate riding with my wiener on show all the time.

I ride in Assos bib shorts with a pair of super comfy baggies over.

Done a heap of races like that from Freedom Challenge to Lesotho sky to Trans NZ to many and multiple other events.

I suppose I like the best of both worlds.

I really like the comfort of the Assos, but I hate the nakedness of Lycra.

I have a pair of specialized atlas pro baggies with swat liner bib. Is my first pair of baggies and I always wore good bibs, high end craft and santini. What amazes me about the atlas combo is how comfy the bib is, I find it more comfy than my other bibs. Although I think it may be the thinner chamois that suits me better. Nonetheless they are great shorts.

• 3 years later...

Got me some TheBusiness Enduro's today for R990 and will try them out this weekend on some 2 hr + rides.   My old Indola Baggy (2012) served me good but does get uncomfortable after 1&1/2 hrs in the saddle-  hope the new one's will perform as good as people say they do.