*Stolen* VOLCAN HT 2011 ProtoType

tribaby

Hi There,

Please be on the look out for a stolen VOLCAN Hard Tail 2011 ISP (Integrated Seat Post) Prototype (Unsprayed).

It is very special as it has a single blade q-ring/ FSA Crono crankset and a solid carbon fibre fork.

Stolen in the Robindale area - Randburg/Johannesburg.

Contact - Quentin Foster 0824571697

post-16330-0-66019200-1296125207.jpg

Edited by tribaby

• 7 months later...

A fairytail story!!!

Please support your local bike shop - here is why...

A lad who works at Linden Cycles noted this very special bike being riden by a garden laborer at a Spar in Northcliff. He called the owner of Northcliff cycles, who jumped in his truck to confront the gardner laborer. He dispossesed him of the bike and called the Vocan agent who knew exactly who the owner was and connected the parties. A couple of calls later and there I was to collect this very, very special ride. I was overwhelmed and very moved by this kindness. I'm so grateful to Stewart (Linden Cycles & 'can do') and Alex (Northcliff Cycles) who are to thank for reclaiming my bike. Also I am really happy to have a bike from a reputable brand like Volcan. All the difference in me finding my bike. Yay!!!

Edited by tribaby

A fairytail story!!!

Please support your local bike shop - here is why...

A lad who works at Linden Cycles noted this very special bike being riden by a garden boy at a Spar in Northcliff. He called the owner of Northcliff cycles, who jumped in his truck to confront the gardner. He dispossesed him of the bike and called the Vocan agent who knew exactly who the owner was and connected the parties. A couple of calls later and there I was to collect this very, very special ride. I was overwhelmed and very moved by this kindness. I'm so grateful to Stewart (Linden Cycles & 'can do') and Alex (Northcliff Cycles) who are to thank for reclaiming my bike. Also I am really happy to have a bike from a reputable brand like Volcan. All the difference in me finding my bike. Yay!!!

thumbup1.gifthumbup1.gif

Glad you got it back mate!!

Good news that the bike was found, but sorry just have to say this: steady on there with the term 'garden boy' ... its a derogatory and offensive, not too mention humiliating and degrading.

• 4 weeks later...