SA Champs - Unorganised

Puxi

Vets where meant to start at 07:00 this morning, but the Police said they could not clear the intersections!!!

So has been delayed to 08:00????? it is going to be worse then!!!!!

If you do not have road closure surely you cant do something at 07:00 on a week morning!!!

A few riders had ridden to the start and are now freezing, one top guy said #$^& this he is leaving....and never coming back to SA's

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a mess every year?

No results available (apart from on the board @ the yacht club)

Car in the U16 girls group yesterday

Marshal FA Cup in the vets TT

Traffic and police problems

etc etc

As I said yesterday - "CSA is useless". The riders race at breakneck speed and the roads are not even closed - bakkie vs. a junior lass.

Those idiots will no be able to organise a f*** in a whorehouse :cursing:

Well good luck to all you guys down there. Thank God that the controlling body

a good couple of years back new how to get things done making sure that S A Champs

was well organised and run on time and every one knew what was happening. Surely its

not only up to the Province who is hosting the champs to make sure all is organised.

My question! C S A wtf are you doing for and to S A Cycling??

Well good luck to all you guys down there. Thank God that the controlling body

a good couple of years back new how to get things done making sure that S A Champs

was well organised and run on time and every one knew what was happening. Surely its

not only up to the Province who is hosting the champs to make sure all is organised.

My question! C S A wtf are you doing for and to S A Cycling??

CSA is taking a lot of money from us cyclists, tha tis what the yare doing for cycling!!

Race het nogsteeds nie begin nie, nou Àl n uur en half laat...

What a joke!

Die enigste ding op die roete tans is die karre wat die pad vol ry.

Granted. I have to admit it is a bit of a gemors out here. Was quite surprised this morning that no roads had been closed for the 7h00 start. Not too sure what the problem is but traffic control is OUT of control. I'm not even aware of an notifications to residents of the diferent events and road closure times; so what do you expect? It's a pity though, 'cause alot of okes have made a big effort to get here, just to be let down by poor organisation. :angry:

All of a sudden I am glad I did not go. Always some sort of a mess. :thumbdown:

Then again....I would rather be riding down there that sit here in my office. :unsure: :angry:

Good luck to all.

I saw Burry tweet something about route change for road champs to make it more safe? 4000m climbing?

Should be interesting....

So much to the the guys that did the trouble to recon the route beforehand..... :(

All of a sudden I am glad I did not go. Always some sort of a mess. :thumbdown:

Then again....I would rather be riding down there that sit here in my office. :unsure: :angry:

Good luck to all.

I saw Burry tweet something about route change for road champs to make it more safe? 4000m climbing?

Should be interesting....

So much to the the guys that did the trouble to recon the route beforehand..... :(

They can be very glad the two of us decided to stay home :lol:

The local cycling body in PE should also be to blame for bad organization.

Last year The Klerksdorp guys did a fantastic job. I am not too sure how much of the organization like traffic and the rest is done by CSA :thumbdown:

Race just started. Doing a nutral firts. Total disaster. Many riders are withdrawing. Last year was great. Should have kept it there.