Natal teenager killed by truck.

gummibear

Just heard that a 14 year old was killed this morning after getting hit by a truck. :o

He was cycling with his mother when he slipped and a truck hit him and he died at the scene.It happened near Durban.

RIP and condolences to his family.

Edited by gummibear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a youngster from our club. It was really tragic. My heart is breaking for his mother. May he rest in peace.

No parent should have to go through that. It gives me chills down my spine. My only wish is that my kids out live me, I will not be able to cope if that should happen to me.

Comfort to the family.

It was a youngster from our club. It was really tragic. My heart is breaking for his mother. May he rest in peace.

Us guys in Joeys are shocked, too. Our thoughts are with the mother, her family and your Club.

A terrible incident...

apparently happened in camperdown during a youth cycle race or something to that effect. absolutely terrible thing to happen, condolences to family and friends :(

apparently happened in camperdown during a youth cycle race or something to that effect. absolutely terrible thing to happen, condolences to family and friends :(

Oh no, very sad.

Baie sad..... wys maar net hoe broos die mens is...... To the Mom family and feloow cyclists may God's Grace be with you during these times.