Oakley fog

Harryn

I have this not so huge, but nevertheless irritating problem. Whenever I stop at a robot or am on a big climb my Oakleys fog up like mad.  My optometrist gave me this spray but it has not helped? Anyone got any suggestions?

Try moving the glasses slightly forward when you stop. This ensures more air circulation behind the lenses. 

They all fog up when you stop especially when its cold

Yes, but its a total ball ache!! Just because nobody else can see either is no consolation at all! Isn't there some kinda stuff you can get to treat the lenses with so that they will not fog up??

I had the Adidas EvilEyes and they also fogged up! and it says on the cover it's "anti-fog", I hate false advertising!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

After having to go thru the huge cost and hassle of sending these Oakleys to the U.S to have the lenses made up in my prescription, there is no way I am gonna fork out more dosh for another pair. There has to be some solution you can get to deal with this issue. Are they optometrists out there who can give any constructive suggestions??

Anyway, fog aside (its my topic so I can hijack) on Sunday we are riding from Sandringham Woolies to Carnival city and back. Will be effing gr8 ride - all welcome 2 join. 

harryn, the only way to stop it is by moving the glasses away from your brow which is wet with perspiration to allow air to circulate there and not foCensored sorry fog up your glasses. I had the same problem with my M frames.

Ja Harryn, it's a fogup.  I know too stop mirrors from fogging up some people rub a potatoe cut in half against the mirror.  Just wipe it clean with a cloth afterwards.  Maybe this would help

I have found that it helps (although not always easy) NOT to look at the hot chick in the car next to you at the robot!!!LOL

Prep notes for this weekend's ride:

1. Leave bannana at home to make way for potatoes (nb: mash won't sit well in back pockets);

2. plan route to avoid hot chick spots;