EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

A monumental effort - wow

"It genuinely wasn't planned. Two days ago on the stage to San Gottardo I was terrible. My head, legs and body were tired, and I just wanted to be on holiday and finish the first part of the season. Yesterday in the time trial the legs were better. Today it was one last chance and I wanted to finish on a high before the holidays.”

Hugh Carty takes glory in final stage and claims KOM Jersey
1st WT win

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lachlan-Morton-GBduro-22-of-47-1280x853.

Since he left Land’s End a week ago, Morton has traveled 2000-kilometers, climbed 29,000-meters (over three times the height of Mount Everest), and pushed boundaries he didn’t know existed.

“It was so much beyond anything I have ever done before,” he said at the finish.

The route from the south of England to the north of Scotland has not been without its difficulties. Lachlan had to go around closed bridges, climb over closed fences, carry his bike through rivers and streams, and sleep in hedges on the side of the road. He has had to endure all of this while riding through the tough and often unpredictable British weather, and while navigating the relentless terrain the organizers picked for what’s proven to be deeply challenging route.

READ

https://www.efprocycling.com/morton-finishes-up-a-captivating-gbduro/ 

Edited by 'Dale

The new USA road champ

Alex Howes

A big dream comes true for this fantastic bike racer

Edited by 'Dale

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neilson Powless, who has been busy at the Vuelta this month defending the lead of Jumbo-Visma teammate Primoz Roglic, will join EF Education First next year. After two seasons with Jumbo, the 23-year-old American has signed a two-year contract with EF.

“I see him as a guy with a massive upside, from time trials to short stage races, and eventually the longer stage races, too,” said team CEO Jonathan Vaughters. “His climbing is improving every year. He can already be a leader in week-long stage races that are more time-trial focused.”

CyclingTips

The biggest moment of his career

Sergio Higuita defies the odds on a flat approach to the finish line to keep chasers away

La Vuelta Espana Stage 18

higuita-1280x853.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed you stalked me on my profile, Twaatie

[emoji1911]

[emoji23]. The ' in front of the name got me, so had to make double sure

Ps : think you supposed to do one road ride in India with pics. For where has you bike taken you

Edited by Twaatie