EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

Brilliant!

Just to balance Sky's dominance is good too.

Edited by danseuse

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting article!!

http://www.cyclingne...nibalis-expense

If Nibali ends up losing this tour by less than 10 seconds it will be bad for the team!!

This is the second time this season Sagan may have cost the team a GC win by going for stage wins and sprint primes.

But yes like i said before...he is young and will learn.

Yeah....

Nibs not happy.

Being courted by Astana, nogal.

Yeah....

Nibs not happy.

Being courted by Astana, nogal.

As I said elsewhere Nibali and Kreuziger make a very good team, Liquigas has deep pockets, they should never have let Roman leave. I wouldn't be surprised if Astana are trying to get Nibali simply for this reason, they know he and Roman will make a formidable team in the big tours.

As I said elsewhere Nibali and Kreuziger make a very good team, Liquigas has deep pockets, they should never have let Roman leave. I wouldn't be surprised if Astana are trying to get Nibali simply for this reason, they know he and Roman will make a formidable team in the big tours.

Good to see Kreuiger back to his form after a tough 2011...

If Nibs move over, it's gonna be another serious leak in talent.

Basso finishing.

Sagan rising.

Hmmm...

Good to see Kreuiger back to his form after a tough 2011...

If Nibs move over, it's gonna be another serious leak in talent.

Basso finishing.

Sagan rising.

Hmmm...

Hmm, Basso looked terrible at the Paris Nice event, either he has lost his enthusiasm to race or he had an illness. Personally I think he is just not that interested anymore, he says he has ambitions for the Giro, but I would be very surprised if he could get into that kind of shape by then.

Hmm, Basso looked terrible at the Paris Nice event, either he has lost his enthusiasm to race or he had an illness. Personally I think he is just not that interested anymore, he says he has ambitions for the Giro, but I would be very surprised if he could get into that kind of shape by then.

Basso's days had come and gone even before his ban.

Yeah, there was ample commentary made when he would drop off very early on in the climbing stages.

I'm already thinking of succession planning - who can LG buy to fill that seat on the bus?

Yeah, there was ample commentary made when he would drop off very early on in the climbing stages.

I'm already thinking of succession planning - who can LG buy to fill that seat on the bus?

Seeing that we are dramatizing things, well then perhaps Sandra Bullock.

Seeing that we are dramatizing things, well then perhaps Sandra Bullock.

More negativity...