EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check what Lampre will ride in 2013 (according to cycling news)

http://cdn3.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2012/09/25/2/scultura_sl_team_211_my2013_600.jpg

Sies

This must be the fugliest bike in a long long long time!

Cannondale, Astana and Lampre gather for training camps

http://cdn2.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net//2012/05/18/2/bettiniphoto_0111398_1_full_220.jpg

Riders hoping to avoid cold European weather

December traditionally marks the start of serious training for most professional riders and several teams will begun to get in the miles this week with training camps in Italy.

Liquigas-Cannondale will become Team Cannondale in 2013. Vincenzo Nibali has moved to Astana and US national champion Timmy Duggan has joined Saxo-Tinkoff but Peter Sagan and Ivan Basso remain as team leaders and are joined by nine international riders, including Lucas Sebastian Haedo and Canadian's David Boily and Guillaume Boivin from Spidertech.

Cannondale will stay in the Tuscan coastal town of Riotorto from Tuesday until Friday December 14. Southern Tuscany usually avoids the worst of the European winter, with the area offering flat and hilly roads for training rides. Cold temperatures are forecast for this week with a chance of rain but that is far better than Switzerland and northern Europe that is currently struggling with freezing temperatures and snow.

MILAN (VN) — Cannondale officially takes over the former Liquigas-Cannondale WorldTour team with a presentation in Los Angeles, California, next month, but sponsor Liquigas leaves the team happy — and rich. In eight seasons, president Paolo Del Lago said the company invested $65 million, “but the return was at least five times greater.”

Velonews

MILAN (VN) — Cannondale officially takes over the former Liquigas-Cannondale WorldTour team with a presentation in Los Angeles, California, next month, but sponsor Liquigas leaves the team happy — and rich. In eight seasons, president Paolo Del Lago said the company invested $65 million, “but the return was at least five times greater.”

Velonews

With such a return why would they want to leave? Seems silly

With such a return why would they want to leave? Seems silly

Doping, recession, doping.

Doping, recession, doping.

I'll bite on the doping part but with a return like that it seems to be one of the few things that would actually give a return during the recession

I'll bite on the doping part but with a return like that it seems to be one of the few things that would actually give a return during the recession

Getting out early before they lose on their investment.

Koerrek. They are smart enough to know that the Honeymoon is over and they are quitting whilst they are ahead. Smart businessmen.

Others who dreamed of holding on to long are now gone i.e Auqa & Sapone...

Thanks Spinnekop - its been a wait to see what the team kit will look like.

I see there is still a Lime green/Liquigas bias there - I am not complaining.

Can't see it so lekka...

Not blowing my hair back.

Maybe just a bad shot.

Thanx Spinnekop.

Now to see the machines. :-P

Maybe I got carried away a bit at some stage.blush.png I have two sets of these to go with my bike as advertised in the classifieds. I didn't buy the socks though.

post-3902-0-63683700-1355377639_thumb.jpg

post-3902-0-21532500-1355377653_thumb.jpg

post-3902-0-36032200-1355377670_thumb.jpg

Edited by Schwynn