KHS

Aurora

Just stumbled upon these bikes the other day... They have some very sexy looking bikes in their range and at great prices as well.

What you all think of them?

post-9277-0-42458600-1298132035.jpg

well dont all entry level bikes? nobody judges a brand by their bottom of the range stuff. Look at their flagship models

The top end KHS stuff is realy nice those carbon hardtails are sweet

The top end stuff is good. The rest ... well, I think the cheap components detract from a nice frame. The frames are very heavy in the dual-sus department. As said, the HT are nice. I actually bought one but then didn't get round to building it. Twas super cheap frame and weighed 1.9kg....not bad and yes, maybe a bit much for a HT.

The TOTR KHS is the bike, believe it or not, it is a huge brand in the USA and with the latest units just landed, it comes in at just under 10kg for the Full Sus.I will be putting my son on the XC Team bike ASAP. Cant wait. Mind you check out the affordability of them. Great prices.

Knowledge, Health, Standard is a Taiwanese brand that has been around for a very long time.

Oh crap. I thought it was made by "Krugersdorp Hoërskool Skool" tech department. My bad.

Its a Californian company. sure, the frames are made in Taiwan - which is where most frames are made. Started in 1973 - same year as Billabong.

I own a KHS flight 900 road bike with FSA/Ultegra and I freaking love the thing!

Fast. Stiff. Light. Comfortable. Affordable.

Sure the MTB range must rock too.

And I tell people the KHS stands for Kalafornian Hot Spot - with the K in KHS being like the K in the Merc Kompressor... ;)

I have a 2009 KHS alite 3000. Very light alu frame, 1360g. I have got no issues or negative feedback. Geat bike!