Classifieds section

mokganjetsi

he dudes

buddy of mine wanted to look for a 2nd hand bike but got so lost in the classifieds section - parts, frames, bikes, clothing, cameras, puppies, gear - all under one section. and the search function throws up many many adds unless you become very specific. so, i thought it would be a good idea to have sub-categories. below the request i sent to the site owners. would love to hear others' views.

ciao

mok

Hi there

I love this site! A treasure trove of information and finding gear & goodies. The classifieds section is a mission though - looking for something specific means one has to trawl through gizillions of adds for all sorts of stuff to find what you are loking for. The "search" function has not helped a great deal imho. It would be really nice if the "for sale" and "wanted" sections could have sub-categories under which to post your add. My suggestion for categories would be:

Road bikes

Mountain bikes

Parts

Gear & other

Clothing

or something along those line.

Thanks again for the great site!

Hi all,

Just ironing out one or two kinks and should have a test site up for Hubbers to check out tomorrow thumbup1.gif

Depending on the feedback, bugs, etc. we should be live with the new classifieds by 1 March 2011.

More details soon...

sheeesh you blokes are impatient .......:angry: :clap: .

According to the one who has two starts next to his name ... these changes are on the cards for a soon to be released re vamped classifieds.