Tokai Maintenance and Building

EvilRabbit

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jimmy,

On hold for a bit until I can get motivation sorted. Unfortunately after the slight fiasco of some guys taking it upon themselves to open the link, it needs a bit of time until I can invite Parks to give the nod.

Was up there today with Parks and seems we are still on very good terms, Parks/TokaiMTB that is..

Water tank sponsored by JOJO Tanks will arrive tomorrow.. so there will be a certain amount of watering to be done. Looking a bit dry, so dry you can even scratch in the word "dry". :blink:

Hey PorS, any idea on what's happening with the dh3 quarry link?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, this weekend's tentative build is on hold...

The plan was to work on the snake trails starting at Snake eyes. This will probably happen on the following weekend (7/8 April), so stay tuned =].

Deon

Didn't know anything about a build! Was it posted anywhere? 7 april is easter weekend so lots of excuses for not going. But ill be there.

Oh sit.. might have overlooked that, thanks Jimmy..

It was not posted yet.. I have been trying to get it together before releasing info but word-of-mouth travels really fast, hence this post.

Guest Omega Man

Sorry guys, this weekend's tentative build is on hold...

The plan was to work on the snake trails starting at Snake eyes. This will probably happen on the following weekend (7/8 April), so stay tuned =].

Deon

There's a Downhill Provincial in George on that weekend.

Here it comes..

Friday 6th April, 9am, Tokai. We will be building on Snake Eyes..

Now I know it is Easter, and the Provincial DH is in George, but if you think you can smooth talk yourself out of Barney shows and the like.. ha ha..

Oh, did I say someone offered beer?

Hell yeah! Ramsew, your Barney compromise is worthy of a medal in itself, but to echo 1 million thirsty, thirsty workers - "WE WANT BEER!"

Cool.

So far:

PorS

Jimmyhardtail

Ramsew

myself

The Crow

DJR & his minions

Capricorn (maybe)

Beattbox?

Come with sunscreen, gloves & spades. The occasional ho won't go down badly either. And if anybody has a wheelbarrow - please...