Happy Pills

Christopher Brunsdon

This by far a "Rant 'n Rave" topic as Happy Pills either work or the don't :)

Took some Spasmend today and avoiding getting banned off this forum the Political Correct Mods, I will just say that the name dose to an extend describe ones mental and motor skills ability after taking them.

Fell down some stairs on Saturday night and landed on my bad ankle - it was sore. At least the pain has gone away today and I currently don't care how stoopid or tappet I like walking around the office with plakkies and one sock on :)

So whats your fav Happiness pills?

Me its a mix of norflex and syndol, I have built up a resistance to the pills so its takes a few and I am still standing sometime add a cataflam just for fun.

but stay away from alcohol and antihistamines I once mixed an allergex with a syndol can't realy remember much until lunch.

I atleast have a legit excuse to take them have a bad shoulder injury causing sever migraine like head aches and tingling in my hand so take the pills feel the buzz and atleast have a day (not the most productive) but better than being mn down in bed

Before i had my neck fusion done i was invincable on a cocktail of Voltaren supposo's, synape forte and a 3rd S5 drug which i forget the name of. I think i forgot the name becasue of the drug

And i was prescribed these dosages and wasnt something i was just taking

Man i missing flying :)

Trance X 1 works for me if taken regularly and at high enough dosages its name also rings true.

Edited by DJR

but stay away from alcohol and antihistamines I once mixed an allergex with a syndol can't realy remember much until lunch.

Aggh, but I'm on chronic antihistamines so they play nicely with booze. 3rd generation pills so zero side effects.

More info please peeps, I clearly need some happy pills. Do prozac work? :unsure:

I know I like whacky twacky, but like I haven't had any for a long time and it hammers my chest so much I can't ride my bike for a month. A legal viable alternative would be good. :)

While on the subject, I do find a good long hard ride sorts out a lot of issues for me. :D

I vaguely recall that morhine was good for me just over a year ago when I had a little lie down. :thumbup:

The only good thing about tearing your knee ligaments, the blue and white pills they prescribe ONLY ONCE (yes people get addicted, I can understand why).

They call them Lentogesic... Oooo I miss em so much :drool:

My anti-histimines work great as sleeping tablets. Sleep like a bomb after taking one. I know why they say only take them at night. Its sad, but mtbing in the Durbanville hills and my sinus don't agree so I live on them constantly (doctors prescription).

Pain killers, I only take Panado, or if I need something stronger, Nurofen. For sporting injuries I normally use a transact patch.

I'm a little sensitive to drugs, even panado whacks me out. If I want to get all spaced out, then something like My Paid. If I want to bounce like a gummy bear, Myprodol really does the trick.

I prefer to stay as far away from drugs as possible.

when i used to play rugga at school my prematch game plan involved a voltaren injection and some myprodol and then a few more myprodol then straight into a hot bath.....worked like a charm, however, these days myprodol does nothing to me

I was also prescribed Synap forte after I had an operation on my hand, that stuff was strong, Was as high as a kit for a good few days, but it do wonders for the pain though

these days my girlfriend just tells me to eat a bag of cement and harden the f"&@ up.... not very effective