• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lord of the Chain Rings on TV Tonight!!!clap.gif

The Lord of the Chain Rings 2011 has been on DSTV a couple times this week already. We sent the info to all the riders but forgot to send it to you guys our loyal HUBSA followers!!

The footage will be screening 3 more times this week and here are the times and channels:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

18:00 - 18:30 SS6 Channel 206 MiWay Mountain Biking Eps. 64 Lord Of The Chainrings MTB Challenge

&

Friday, January 13, 2012

00:30 - 01:00 SS6 Channel 206 MiWay Mountain Biking Eps. 64 Lord Of The Chainrings MTB Challenge

10:00 - 10:30 SS6 Channel 206 MiWay Mountain Biking Eps. 64 Lord Of The Chainrings MTB Challenge

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Come guys the entries for newbs open in a couple of days!!

Lets start building the hype!!

Last year was better than 2010 and knowing Andrew and Liam and Chris this year will be Epic (no pun intended).

This is truly one of those races: By Mountain bikers for mountain bikers. Couple of guys that love riding just as much as everyone of us putting together a very professional and extremely enjoyable race!!

So yeah I wanna see those entries sell out quickly, I know mine is in!!

See Ya'all there!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Izak, thank you for the kind words.

As you said: by mtb'rs for mtb'rs. We run the race the way we would like all races to be like.

We were challenged this year to grow the race just a little bit and at the same time, make it more accessible to all types of riders. So we have pushed up the number of entries to 120 teams, and added a new dormitory style accommodation option which is cheaper, but still including all meals! We are also addressing the cramped prizegivings by moving them all to a massive hall at Hobbiton-on-Hogsback.

There are also some exciting new sponsors coming onboard.

So......this year will be even better!

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Last year was better than 2010 and knowing Andrew and Liam and Chris this year will be Epic (no pun intended).

This is truly one of those races: By Mountain bikers for mountain bikers. Couple of guys that love riding just as much as everyone of us putting together a very professional and extremely enjoyable race!!

See Ya'all there!!!

Wow Izak, thank you for the kind words.

As you said: by mtb'rs for mtb'rs. We run the race the way we would like all races to be like.

We were challenged this year to grow the race just a little bit and at the same time, make it more accessible to all types of riders. So we have pushed up the number of entries to 120 teams, and added a new dormitory style accommodation option which is cheaper, but still including all meals! We are also addressing the cramped prizegivings by moving them all to a massive hall at Hobbiton-on-Hogsback.

There are also some exciting new sponsors coming onboard.

So......this year will be even better!

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

See Ya'all there!!!

Was hoping to enter this year, after having a long chat to Chris, but after my web site enquiry was not answered :thumbdown: I got an entry to Sani2C.

I'll do a local ride sometime I guess.

• 1 month later...

Guys I am looking for the Youtube vid but cant find it, was it taken off ?

Wanna show some mates doing it with me this year. :)

• 2 weeks later...