Sports massage

MichaelH

Teazerss- have the massage , there will be sports as well...LOLLOLLOL

quote mavipe

Megan Howard.  Sandton Medpark (opp Sandton Clinic) 011 706-5317. Guaranteed to make you cry

quote mavipe

now who wants to cry when getting a massage?It should fix you not break you!

Try Shayn Rookhuisen at Bedfordview Cycles (Yep' date=' I know that is East of JHB)[/quote']

I used to go to Shayne when he was up the road from me and he gives a good deep massage and you can feel he knows what he is doing.

If you want his number PM me!!

There is a lady in my complex, all sorts visit her, big body building types, and just plain slap gats, I'm not sure what she does but I'm assuming that it's massage therapy of sorts judging by the sporty types who visit often.

I have been warned by my missus not to be a nosy parker... Damn she is hot though! Embarrassed

• 1 month later...

Hi Michael H

Go to William Pybus. He's brilliant. An excellent cyclist himself, member at Cycle Lab, knows the muscle groups involved in our sport, and how to work them prior to and post ride. He does massage after hours and on weekends. Call him on 082 322 7266 to make an appointment. Lives in Bryanston, and is also happy to go to the client's house if that is preferred.

Sorry ladies - but guys, especially cyclist guys, do proper sports massage better!

There is a lady in my complex, all sorts visit her, big body building types, and just plain slap gats, I'm not sure what she does but I'm assuming that it's massage therapy of sorts judging by the sporty types who visit often.

I have been warned by my missus not to be a nosy parker... Damn she is hot though! Embarrassed

You have my email addy send pics!! Oh wait Michelle's calling Ouch

Hi Michael H

Go to William Pybus. He's brilliant. An excellent cyclist himself' date=' member at Cycle Lab, knows the muscle groups involved in our sport, and how to work them prior to and post ride. He does massage after hours and on weekends. Call him on 082 322 7266 to make an appointment. Lives in Bryanston, and is also happy to go to the client's house if that is preferred.

Sorry ladies - but guys, especially cyclist guys, do proper sports massage better![/quote']

MichaelH is going to need it after this week !! Dead ... he's somewhere between Vo"L"ksrust and Dundee .. on his bike [day 2 of 5 with FutureSpin's training camp].
SeanMort2008-01-08 05:13:12

It would be cool if Teazers also had a "Mr Delivery" option!!!

Imagine that. If it's not hot, it's free.

It would be cool if Teazers also had a "Mr Delivery" option!!!

Imagine that. If it's not hot' date=' it's free.

[/quote']

May I have Teas-Hers no.......