What's your height and weight?

Sawdust

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6.1" 95 kilos. 60-odd kilos? jesus man eat and lay off the coke and tigerblood!!

Born in the Swiss Alps.

171cm and 60Kg

173cm and 60kg. I love watching a big guy sweat blood up a hill. And they don't beat me down the other side either!

193cm; 95kg. Down from 108kg a year ago.

Result 3:58 2010 Argus to 3:19 this year. (OK, better seeding and a perfect day also helped)

1.93, 93Kg. Was 108Kg in Oct 2009 - lost the weight by cycling since then so well done manx18!

Only big diff is that 2010 Argus was 3:41:01 and 2:57:25 for Argus 2011 - started in E and paced like a machine :thumbup:

173cm and 60kg. I love watching a big guy sweat blood up a hill. And they don't beat me down the other side either!

but we can just free down whereas you need to actually pedal to keep up (unless you sucking wheel) LOL :thumbup:

1.91m, 81kg - I sometimes feel anger toward my mother for birthing this non-climber's physique of mine but then I go take some stuff off high shelves at shops and I feel better again about life :blush:

1.72m, 76kg (for 2 years now), and finding it impossible to get to 72kg.

Do some longer rides and put in an extra session or 2 of interval training... :D