What's your height and weight?

Sawdust

too short for my weight of 98kg..... or is that to heavy for my height of 1.82? but I am down from 110 October last year

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are what you eat

The more I ride,the more I eat :. the more I weigh. Lets say, big muscled and can put on more muscle mass at will. Will never be a pure climber. A Cavendish type of body, without the speed.

Geez, you guys with your low weight remind me that I need to lose some. Let's just say I've got a very strong pair of legs.

1.91m, 81kg - I sometimes feel anger toward my mother for birthing this non-climber's physique of mine but then I go take some stuff off high shelves at shops and I feel better again about life :blush:

How do you weigh so little?! I am 2cm taller but 12Kg heavier!!! and why can't you climb? guess someone is going to do hill training this winter :thumbup:

1.73m about 65kg.

I am 1.73m and just got down to 68kg, lots of family/people are complaining I look too skinny :unsure:

1.77m and 80kg with 11.3% body fat. I love the sport but dont want to "look like a cyclist". Love to gym as well but unfortunately my 2 passions dont go together :(

When i say i dont want to look like a cyclist im referring to euro pros like the Schleck brothers

Edited by Jaco-fiets

How do you weigh so little?! I am 2cm taller but 12Kg heavier!!! and why can't you climb? guess someone is going to do hill training this winter :thumbup:

Maybe you have bigger feet than I do hehe I can climb somewhat but I don't fly up hills - strange thing is, I love climbing! Definitely gonna try and improve over winter yes!

1.75 and 88kgs, good climber and no problem with the decents. Matric weight 13 years ago as a short distance athlete was 85kgs, so 3 more to go then Im happy.

Edited by fubarza