Formula 1...

'Dale

Just ignore the mercs as if they are in a different category and its quite an interesting race for 3rd place. Lets hope that Monaco throws up some changes. Wet race anyone? Maybe a Senna type drive for a Williams victory or Kyvat on the podium or something. Who was it that did all the kamikaze style overtaked there a year or two ago?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A mix between the 2013 Ferrari F138 and the 1988 Ferrari F1/88 by Bruce Thomson

http://brucethomsonsketchsite.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ferrari-f1-exp.jpg?w=640

Only watching the Spanish GP now...didn't know how close the Ferrari's came to being lapped! :eek:

No wonder they offered Newey a record amount of money!

Jip but you also saw a magnificent drive from 15th through to 4th.............

Rosberg needs overtaking lessons, no killer instinct!!

Was cool, but not riveting. Not his fault, though, but F1 is all tactics nd strategy and very little wheel to wheel racing. WTCC, MotoGP, V8's...all formulas with much better racing. No undercut BS, no pitstop strategy dropping you in the clear to blast in laps to "pass" as rival...

Like DTM used to be before it went all aero and "spitze der technologie"

The longer this season goes on the more I remember what a douche Hamilton is. Talented for sure, but no need to be an ass.

I'm really starting to agree with you. I still have a (small) soft spot for him, based on how he was previously behaved, and how ridiculously talented he is, but damn he is really starting to be a complete dummy.

This is really poor, cause now Hamilton is acting like a spoilt child in the post-qualifying interviews. What do you guys think? Bit of a poor move by Rosberg, or simply a racing error?

mmmm, I would also be pissed if I were Lewis. But i would not act the way he did. I am a big fan of his, but he needs to grow up a little bit more.