• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha

Ha

Ha

Maybe they promised him a Laferrari as a signing bonus......

Will be interesting to see him work with Raikkonen, always got the feeling that Alonso and Raikkonen didn't get along and that obviously doesn't help a team that is trying to rebuild.

Now I can finally support Red Bull again. Only one more race. :whistling:

Shame, that one driver can make you dislike a whole team.

Red bull will continue to do well for next year but I think with Vettel leaving as well as Newey earlier this year it just doesn't bode well for their future.

I suppose time will tell, I am looking forward to Sunday and then even more so to 2015.

Wonder what the mood will be like come Sunday evening...........?

Shame, that one driver can make you dislike a whole team.

Red bull will continue to do well for next year but I think with Vettel leaving as well as Newey earlier this year it just doesn't bode well for their future.

I suppose time will tell, I am looking forward to Sunday and then even more so to 2015.

Wonder what the mood will be like come Sunday evening...........?

Thats how much I dislike Vettel. Almost as much as you dislike the 2014 world champ, Lewis. :clap:

Red Bull will return to form next year, Ferrari on the other hand have no hope. And I am a big big Ferrari fan. Mattiachi is not the right choice.

Looking forward to a cracking weekend of racing.

Thats how much I dislike Vettel. Almost as much as you dislike the 2014 world champ, Lewis. :clap:

Red Bull will return to form next year, Ferrari on the other hand have no hope. And I am a big big Ferrari fan. Mattiachi is not the right choice.

Looking forward to a cracking weekend of racing.

I see we are very confident.

I would say let the best man win, but Lewis has a habit of whining like a little girl so it just doesn't feel right in this instance.......

Anyway, enjoy the race :thumbup:

I see we are very confident.

I would say let the best man win, but Lewis has a habit of whining like a little girl so it just doesn't feel right in this instance.......

Anyway, enjoy the race :thumbup:

I am not a big Lewis fan, I just really dislike Goldilocks. Lets hope next year we have different contenders we all lke, Riciardo, Bottas or Alonso.

Enjoy the race, lets hope its better than previous years.

I am not a big Lewis fan, I just really dislike Goldilocks. Lets hope next year we have different contenders we all lke, Riciardo, Bottas or Alonso.

Enjoy the race, lets hope its better than previous years.

Well you just need to add in Hulkenburg and pretty sure you will then hate all the 2014 German F1 drivers...

Well you just need to add in Hulkenburg and pretty sure you will then hate all the 2014 German F1 drivers...

Goldilocks doesnt even know where Germany is on a map.  I like Hulkenberg, one of my favourites.

So Hamilton draws first blood, edging Rosberg in FP1 by 0.133sec

The sad thing is that Alonso is 3rd but 1.7sec off the pace. That's a massive gap and means the race will be squarely the 2 Mercs as per the whole season. Was really hoping the Williams might get involved perhaps.

Still early though, anything can(and probably will) still happen..........

So Hamilton draws first blood, edging Rosberg in FP1 by 0.133sec

The sad thing is that Alonso is 3rd but 1.7sec off the pace. That's a massive gap and means the race will be squarely the 2 Mercs as per the whole season. Was really hoping the Williams might get involved perhaps.

Still early though, anything can(and probably will) still happen..........

Williams must run a different Friday program to the rest. More often than not they seem way off the pace on Friday only to be up there on Saturday. 

The 1.7 sec gap is ridiculous, though. 

Williams had issues with bodywork falling off in FP1. Must be the fact that they're not allowed to have their normal livery - non-alcoholic livery, even the "stripes" had to change.

This is utter BULL... pun unintentional. I was watching the onboard coverage in quali yesterday and saw the Williams front wing. Thought to myself hoooly cow, if THAT is flexing to gain aero advantage, what is?! But maybe they've gone slacker on that rule now. Shrugged my shoulder and moved on... just to see now Red Bull has been disqualified from qualification for flexing wings!

And that after the whole world could see how the Williams wing sections (pretty sure it was a Williams) closed up as it gained speed and then as they braked and the air unloaded them, they opened up the gap again!

Likewise Lotus wing flexed a fair bit (up and down) - and again, this was shown on a replay - whilst hitting a curve. The commentators ooo and aaah-ed about the sparks, but there was a lot of up and down movement. Okay, Lotus needs all the help they can get, but still... 

And for that matter, I'm pretty darn sure half the field should then start from the back of the grid. Maybe that's Bernie's evil plan for the race - just disqualify the Mercs last so they can battle through everybody!  :ph34r:  :whistling:

Anyways, I just find it crazy that one team gets klapped for something the world could see on their tellies that other teams are also doing something similar. (Not sure exactly what interpretation of flexing wing they've been hit with, but both cases were clearly evident.)