Formula 1...

'Dale

How about Vettel quitting now, the Hulk gets his seat and wins the title. That will throw the spanner into a few plans :whistling:

Hulk does not deserve a seat, any seat, in my opinion.

Then again neither does Grosjean and a few other drivers.......

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk does not deserve a seat, any seat, in my opinion.

Then again neither does Grosjean and a few other drivers.......

Was actually thinking more of seeing 27 on a Ferrari again ????

Still can't believe it 3 years ago ferrari had one of the best lineups in the history of the sport and now it's A bit of A playpen 

Hamilton will not go switch from merc , if he does it might go down as the single dumbest move in sports history 

Best I'm hoping for now is that Vettel does end up at mclaren and they get A competitive car next year that he then hopefully uses to challenge , I'd love for him to take one more title and immediately anounce retirement afterwards 

Still can't believe it 3 years ago ferrari had one of the best lineups in the history of the sport and now it's A bit of A playpen 

Hamilton will not go switch from merc , if he does it might go down as the single dumbest move in sports history 

Best I'm hoping for now is that Vettel does end up at mclaren and they get A competitive car next year that he then hopefully uses to challenge , I'd love for him to take one more title and immediately anounce retirement afterwards 

I am a massive Vettel fan and I am ready, and keen, for him to retire now.

I think the modern top athlete's seem to struggle with knowing when it is time to quit.

Very few call it quits while at the top. Most hold on too long with results that are really best not too talk about, while keeping other more deserving drivers from their seats.

I am speaking of people like Vettel, Kubica, Raikonnen(even though I enjoy the entertaining radio banter), you could even throw Alonso in there too. 

I think Damon Hill leaving Williams for Arrows in 1997 will be difficult to beat!

I think Damon Hill leaving Williams for Arrows in 1997 will be difficult to beat!

If I remember correctly Damon was given the boot by Frank.

That will be like having Owen Farrell playing for the Springboks. Please no...

Hamilton to Ferrari next year.

You heard it here first!

Williams did not like ego's demanding more money. He booted Hill, Mansell and Prost out after they won drivers titles.

Williams did not like ego's demanding more money. He booted Hill, Mansell and Prost out after they won drivers titles.

He was well known for that back in the day.

Remember that GP Hungary where he was leading with the ailing Arrows. I so wanted him to win.

Respectfully, i don't understand the fascination with Nico Hulkenberg?

How about Vettel quitting now, the Hulk gets his seat and wins the title. That will throw the spanner into a few plans :whistling:

I am a massive Vettel fan and I am ready, and keen, for him to retire now.

I think the modern top athlete's seem to struggle with knowing when it is time to quit.

Very few call it quits while at the top. Most hold on too long with results that are really best not too talk about, while keeping other more deserving drivers from their seats.

I am speaking of people like Vettel, Kubica, Raikonnen(even though I enjoy the entertaining radio banter), you could even throw Alonso in there too. 

then He should have retired in 2013 , he's got much too offer and still could go long ....Which is why in My fairy tale he takes the crown one more time in the next 3 years and retires thereafter 

Something in me Thinks I wouldn't like A grid where the oldest guy is 26

rumor has it Vettel signed with Mclaren and Sainz is going to Ferrari. Where does this leave Cornrow Hamilton? (in another sport hopefully...)

https://www.wheels24.co.za/FormulaOne/breaking-sebastian-vettel-signs-with-mclaren-for-one-year-sainz-to-ferrari-20200513

With any luck he can take his millions, and the other millions he stole by not paying tax, and go retire on an island. With no wifi preferably......