Formula 1...

'Dale

1 hour ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

R2500 minimum, and that would be for the shitty seats.
In a country struggling with poverty.
Would expect this to all be privately funded too, government has no interest in motorsport.

Maybe if Kayalami collaborated with the local taxi gangs in midrand and had them race each other in a warm up race, then the government might throw a few pennies in.  

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ScottCM said:

Maybe if Kayalami collaborated with the local taxi gangs in midrand and had them race each other in a warm up race, then the government might throw a few pennies in.  

Winners get to pick the most profitable taxi routes in the Midrand area ;)

7 hours ago, Long Wheel Base said:

So now that Lewis is able to drive his undrivable car, with Silverstone next, will we have a repeat of the accident from last year? I don't like to see crashes like that but my team needs some better luck😊

With the way this season has been going, best bet would be on a HAM v MAG incident into Copse, lol. 

Max seems to be at one with the RB18 at the moment, so he'll most likely be 2s up the road by the time they hit Copse. He'll cruise to the title this year with his consistency and unbreakability. 

11 hours ago, aiyaaz said:

With the way this season has been going, best bet would be on a HAM v MAG incident into Copse, lol. 

Max seems to be at one with the RB18 at the moment, so he'll most likely be 2s up the road by the time they hit Copse. He'll cruise to the title this year with his consistency and unbreakability. 

Or Ocon but then again, THEY crash into him not him into them. While Max races side by side without incident against Leclerc and Sainz yet is known as a dirty driver. 

anyone notice how Lulu runs his hands through his braids after a GP like he's Subbing for Carlo Sainz in a Shampoo commercial? If the GP comes to Cape Town someone will vertel him "Your hair is croooos jirre mas se kind, hou op vryf"

On 6/21/2022 at 8:18 AM, DieselnDust said:

anyone notice how Lulu runs his hands through his braids after a GP like he's Subbing for Carlo Sainz in a Shampoo commercial? If the GP comes to Cape Town someone will vertel him "Your hair is croooos jirre mas se kind, hou op vryf"

I'm surprised he doesn't get his sidekick to do it for him. She seems to do everything else for him. Saw a video once of him on his scooter and she was lugging all his crap along while trying to keep up with him. We race as one mos. 

I laughed so hard when he was complaining about the FIA not making everyone raise ride height and he said we supposed to race as one but they don't seem to treat us all the same. 

1 hour ago, Long Wheel Base said:

I'm surprised he doesn't get his sidekick to do it for him. She seems to do everything else for him. Saw a video once of him on his scooter and she was lugging all his crap along while trying to keep up with him. We race as one mos. 

I laughed so hard when he was complaining about the FIA not making everyone raise ride height and he said we supposed to race as one but they don't seem to treat us all the same. 

My nickname for Shamilton is Koos, because it rhymes with  

3 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

My nickname for Shamilton is Koos, because it rhymes with  

I have to admit, he keeps things entertaining though, giving us lots to talk/vent/joke about, lol.

There aren't many other (cartoon) characters around like that, so things might actually be just a little bit boring without him.

HAM has been involved in nearly all of the "intense" moments in the last decade+...with ALO/VET/ROS/VER.

Maybe we'd actually miss him if he wasn't there???

4 minutes ago, aiyaaz said:

I have to admit, he keeps things entertaining though, giving us lots to talk/vent/joke about, lol.

There aren't many other (cartoon) characters around like that, so things might actually be just a little bit boring without him.

HAM has been involved in nearly all of the "intense" moments in the last decade+...with ALO/VET/ROS/VER.

Maybe we'd actually miss him if he wasn't there???

it might be (and I think already is) like Vettel - he was disliked by a lot of people when he was on his winning streak, but now sentiment has changed and a lot of people like him, even those who didn't.

5 minutes ago, MrJacques said:

it might be (and I think already is) like Vettel - he was disliked by a lot of people when he was on his winning streak, but now sentiment has changed and a lot of people like him, even those who didn't.

Have to say, I've always loved Vettel :)

20 years ago I paid, R2800 per ticket for Spa Francochamps and that was in a stand between Fagnes and Stavilot.

In 1993 I paid R800 for a stand seat at Kyalami

If anyone thinks a ticket is going to cost anything less than R5000 to sit on the grass then they're dreaming

On 6/23/2022 at 6:41 PM, MrJacques said:

4tswbifjkd791.jpg

it would need to be a Zooted up Vito

Mercedes benz V250 Maybach | Stoubbiz.ae

hi jacked in Chatsworth

Edited by DieselnDust