Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let’s just let the red fools (not a typo) go race on their own on a different day for 1 and 2 in the championship, then everyone else can make racing lekker again and race for the rest of the spots. They are actually just taking up space on the track because they too damn fast. Last night was another boring race. 

8 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

So let’s just let the red fools (not a typo) go race on their own on a different day for 1 and 2 in the championship, then everyone else can make racing lekker again and race for the rest of the spots. They are actually just taking up space on the track because they too damn fast. Last night was another boring race. 

Guess that you aren't a Red Bull fan ???

17 minutes ago, Cyclewizz said:

Guess that you aren't a Red Bull fan ???

LOL no. I am a Ferrari man that still supports Alonso even after he left us.

I don't really have an issue with Checo, but Max and Christian grind me up the wrong way. I respect Adrian Newey for the genius that he is. 

11 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

LOL no. I am a Ferrari man that still supports Alonso even after he left us.

I don't really have an issue with Checo, but Max and Christian grind me up the wrong way. I respect Adrian Newey for the genius that he is. 

Well when Schumi was at Ferrari it was even more boring, there was really no point in watching.

Hamilton dominated for 7 or 8 years.

Formula 1 seems to have always been this way. The team that has the best car just runs away with it.

Happy for Alonso, he's flying the "toppie" flag high at the moment, hope he can continue until the end of the season.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

F1 cancelled this weekend due to flooding in the region. 

Definitely the right decision taken by F1 management and FIA. There are things more important than hosting an F1 race.

Also, at least we don't the possibility of a repeat of Spa '21 where they "raced" for 2 laps behind the SC and declared it a race.

18 minutes ago, aiyaaz said:

Definitely the right decision taken by F1 management and FIA. There are things more important than hosting an F1 race.

Also, at least we don't the possibility of a repeat of Spa '21 where they "raced" for 2 laps behind the SC and declared it a race.

Of course, it’s just an unprecedented event in F1. 

• 2 months later...

A lot of upheaval in F1 recently, more so than is usual. And finally McLaren seems to have found a formula that works. And good to have number 3 back. 

I think 11 is on borrowed time. 

8 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

A lot of upheaval in F1 recently, more so than is usual. And finally McLaren seems to have found a formula that works. And good to have number 3 back. 

I think 11 is on borrowed time. 

MCL need to bring a new rear wing next...Spa was a big reality check for them, but at least they're on the right path. 

11 should be ashamed of being in P1 on lap 1, but being behind Max by 22s at the checkered flag after Max started P6...that must hurt and BAD. Max pulled 22s in 27 laps after passing Checo. This is boring but very impressive from a driver in top form. At the moment Checo is P2 in the championship, which is what RBR would want from him, so expect this to continue at least until the end of 2025...

Wished the rain caused more drama 

I like Max ( Maybe i just like that he rivaled Lewis) but this dominance makes the sport boring.

Gutted for Mr Pastry tho , really had high hopes for him today.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...