Formula 1...

'Dale

That would be sad. Instead of talking to Perez as a Massa replacement, the Prancing Horse would look right fir with Hamilton in it :clap:

No No No No No fracking NOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! :cursing: :o :o :o :o

My two least favorite drivers in my favorite car. :eek: :wacko: :angry:

They should rather take Kobayashi B)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TNT that would put me off F1 completly i already suffered one season of Alonso's constant moaning when Hami drove the crap out of him in the same car, If i have to go through another season of Alsonso trying to think about excuses on why he can't beat hami ill just go suicidal.

No no no... They should bin Alonso as well, and have baby Senna and Hamilton. Start from scratch.

They should rather take Kobayashi B)

Good call, baby Senna and Kobayashi :thumbup: And hamilton can join the commentary team. :D

Better Lewis goes to Indy Car, they are more used to crashing into each other!!! :cursing:

No No No No No fracking NOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! :cursing: :o :o :o :o

My two least favorite drivers in my favorite car. :eek: :wacko: :angry:

Dude, nothing could be more depressing than faithfully waving your ferrari flag every race weekend back in the Alessi/Berger days.

Dude, nothing could be more depressing than faithfully waving your ferrari flag every race weekend back in the Alessi/Berger days.

My flag will unfurl once Alonso buggers off.... :)

Good call, baby Senna and Kobayashi :thumbup: And hamilton can join the commentary team. :D

Phew....for a moment I figured you had gone nitro on us.....all unstable and scary :blink:

My flag will unfurl once Alonso buggers off.... :)

My loyalty is to Ferrari. I wave my flag regardless of who drives. (Well, actually I put two flags up on the corners of the garage roof, but you get the idea)

That would be sad. Instead of talking to Perez as a Massa replacement, the Prancing Horse would look right fir with Hamilton in it :clap:

Yeah, that would be cool.

And, Lewis has a very close emotional bond with his mentor in the Mclaren outfit. Hmmm.... :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Another FANTASTIC race! :clap:

What do you guys make of the team orders to Webber in the 2nd to last lap to "keep the gap"???

He was clearly faster and could've passed Vettel...

Pity about Schumacher, I thought he had a brilliant week heading into this weekend ending in the top of the practice sessions, and fighting hard in the race...I thought the drive through+10 sec. penalty was a bit hard...

Hopefully he can use the car better in the races to come!

Lewis did well too (even if some will hate to admit it) :rolleyes:

Another FANTASTIC race! :clap:

What do you guys make of the team orders to Webber in the 2nd to last lap to "keep the gap"???

He was clearly faster and could've passed Vettel...

Pity about Schumacher, I thought he had a brilliant week heading into this weekend ending in the top of the practice sessions, and fighting hard in the race...I thought the drive through+10 sec. penalty was a bit hard...

Hopefully he can use the car better in the races to come!

Lewis did well too (even if some will hate to admit it) :rolleyes:

There is a big rift between those two drivers.

At some point, Webber was pushing for 2nd place. I just read that ignored the instructions from Horner, race director...

The lil' tussle between Hammie and Massa for 4th was cool too. They made solid contact on the final few bends.

Again, Massa gets the shorter end.

Remember how Hammie took his Championship title from under his nose at Interlagos a few seasons ago?

Despite all the improvements in safety, F1 is still a very dangerous sport. Last year 49 people died of boredom.

Despite all the improvements in safety, F1 is still a very dangerous sport. Last year 49 people died of boredom.

:D :lol: :lol:

There is a big rift between those two drivers.

At some point, Webber was pushing for 2nd place. I just read that ignored the instructions from Horner, race director...

The lil' tussle between Hammie and Massa for 4th was cool too. They made solid contact on the final few bends.

Again, Massa gets the shorter end.

Remember how Hammie took his Championship title from under his nose at Interlagos a few seasons ago?

No...some other team gave way for Hamilton to overtake to win....I can remember the driver's name now but if he didn't give away for Hamilton to overtake Massa would have won a well deserved Championship....that will probably be the last championship Hamilton will ever win

No...some other team gave way for Hamilton to overtake to win....I can remember the driver's name now but if he didn't give away for Hamilton to overtake Massa would have won a well deserved Championship....that will probably be the last championship Hamilton will ever win

It was Truli who was overtaken in the last few turns as he had the wrong tyres on and was going slooow...

It ain't over til Shane Warne sings...

Close AirBender... it was Glock (in the other Toyota). But yes, he was on the dry tyres on a increasingly wet track, having gone for a long haul strategy. Did not move over, he simply had no traction. (And he was passed by both Vettel and Hamilton.)

It was not the highlight of that particular day for me.