Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...unless you're looking at it through Union Jack coloured lenses! Then it MIGHT turn to "Maybe". 

Wonder if there is a ishamiltonstillawhineyprick.com site??

See an opening in the market.

Admin would have an easy life, answer would always be yes.........

That and howdidmastercomparehimselftosennatoday.org

...unless you're looking at it through Union Jack coloured lenses! Then it MIGHT turn to "Maybe". 

He's not THAT popular over there either. Certainly no Mansell / Button. Too obsessed with making it in the States and have made some unfortunate comments in his career that have upset the pomp. 

• 2 weeks later...

Read today McLaren Honda have found 233bhp(about 165kw) if its true this year will be a lot more exciting.

Yip, made my day. According to the bookies, Alonso is now 4th favourite to win the 2016 title. If they have indeed found that amount of power, the season will be a lot better. Mcclaren chassis is good, just needs xtra power. However, Merc and Ferrari have also found some power in the off season.

Merc has also apparently found some noise. Saying their car will not be so asthmatic......

should be interesting to see if the tv will pick up the difference in sound

Edited by Baldrick

Can't find it now, but there was an article on how and where they can find 160 horses. Deployment is a MASSIVE issue for them - if they can solve that they will have 100 horses extra.

Everyone's engines will have some extra grunt this year thanks to a new regulation forcing 2 (minimum) exhausts with waste gate separated from the main exhaust.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/2016-f1-engines-to-be-significantly-louder-lowe-669248/

Can't find it now, but there was an article on how and where they can find 160 horses. Deployment is a MASSIVE issue for them - if they can solve that they will have 100 horses extra.

Everyone's engines will have some extra grunt this year thanks to a new regulation forcing 2 (minimum) exhausts with waste gate separated from the main exhaust.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/2016-f1-engines-to-be-significantly-louder-lowe-669248/

That's like strapping a Honda Civic motor to the current one :P

3rd year running this comment but I hope Rosberg spanks him this year!!!

Watch those Ferrari's though. GO VETTEL!!!!

third year running you are going to be disappointed. 

I am hopeful Hamilton has some competition this year - but more likely to be from Ferrari than his teammate...