Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They seem confused. Aston Martin and Honda logos right beside each other. Next thing we going to see Ferrari having Ford logos on the car.

To make it worse Aston now uses AMG V8s in their cars

Did I miss a rule change? This year's front wings look a lot less complex - nice and clean.

Yes, aero changes especially to the front and back wings, so that the cars can follow each other closer and hopefully improve overtaking. The front wings are a lot less complex, with less slots and elements.

Did I miss a rule change? This year's front wings look a lot less complex - nice and clean.

I'm always in two minds about this.

On the one hand I like the idea of simplifying the cars, and having racing more mano a mano, level playing field and all that.

On the other hand (Darren) I think with all the many many millions of monies going into R&D and engineering, perhaps we should just let them (the big brains) just go wild (within lesser parameters) and see just how far we can push the performance boundary...

Thought for a second Marlboro was no longer they major sponsor of Ferrari. Wrong, Mission is just a new Marlboro company with a cool logo

The Ferrari SF90

Thought for a second Marlboro was no longer they major sponsor of Ferrari. Wrong, Mission is just a new Marlboro company with a cool logo

I'm sure I saw something that they are under investigation in Australia for circumventing the no tobacco advertising laws 

I'm sure I saw something that they are under investigation in Australia for circumventing the no tobacco advertising laws 

The iconic blank red engine cover with white block has been a pretty strong part of Ferrari. 

I think advertising should be allowed, it makes the tobacco companies a little pourer. Could easily fund a few F1 teams. 

Now we just have dodgy UAE money on cars, showing how little F1 cars about human rights etc.