Formula 1...

'Dale

Unfortunately I have to agree with you there, dracs. PVR'ed the race and remeber sitting down, watching the points gap and thinking he just needs to finish well in the remaining 6 races, no DNF's and it's party-time in both Italy and Spain. Guess Kimi wants to be the last Ferrari WC for another season! :whistling:

Vettel was in a class of his own on the day. Alonso would have finished second to him, closer than Massa, but even he can only do that much. It almost looked like Vettel just paced it to the rest and every now and then just popped in a quick lap to wake himself up - much to the dismay of the race engineers!

Hamster really "caught out" Perez - he was veeery slow going into spoon that time around, scary watching oboard. (No I'm not suggesting he did anything delibirate - think he just learned from the previous pass.) Almost looked as if Perez did well not to pull a Shumi and take them both off and instead just beach himself in the kitty litter.

Good ride by Kobiyashi, but also by Hulkenberg.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with the pace vettel had and Alfonso finally getting more than his share of bad luck (after a charmed first half of the season) I reckon, unfortunately, its Vettels championship to lose.

That Spaniard is tough.

He's gonna fight all the way.

Seb & Red Bull just continues their surge to the championship title...

Alonso keeping in touch.

Can hardly bare to watch Vettel take a third consecutive title but hard to see how he won't now...

I thought Hamilton racing wheel to wheel with Kimi with a broken anti-roll bar was pretty impressive stuff - great value for his 1 point. Other than that Massa was actually decent for the second race running :eek: giving Ferrari the excuse they need not to put a better driver in his seat. This will make Fonsie very happy inspite of his other troubles... :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome and intense final few races as both Vettel and Alonso fighting for their 3rd championship title.

Red Bull looking strong.

gif4.gif

clap.gif classic. And closest think to reality you likley to find around here - all those LOL's form the driver that made it through...

Vettel's just been excluded from qualifying - to the back of the grid for him

Was wondering about him possibly running out of fuel on Q3.

Alonso is lying 7th.

Gonna be helluva exciting.

Some nice French there from Sebastian in the post race interview!! eek.gif

Kimmi as well. F1 peeps not gonna like that. Geez what an accident with Rosberg.

:-( I'm watching AD this year infront of my tv. Last year this time I was heading out of the stands to the hotel shuttle.