Formula 1...

'Dale

And a camera man had a rude awakening

Initially I thought he got hit in the face but I think it's even worse that he got hit from behind!!!

Oh and then the driverless Marussia rolling across the track and then down the hill to bring out a safety car which made the last intense fight occur. Raikonnen used it well to catch up Grosjean and Vettel but was too late.

Did I mention Vettel won the race???

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alonso was on fire those last 12 laps...

If Raikonnen had used new soft tyres in his last stint, he would have won. Without a doubt.

Oh, and the camera man? My godmother didn't see it so we had to watch it in slow-mo on a 51" HD PDP. When slowed down we saw how bad it really was. But we all took a collective "oooooooooh!" when he got hit.

Man, did he get hit hard! And the commentators reckon that the medical team say he was "basically okay" after the incedent.

Alonso was on fire those last 12 laps...

If Raikonnen had used new soft tyres in his last stint, he would have won. Without a doubt.

Oh, and the camera man? My godmother didn't see it so we had to watch it in slow-mo on a 51" HD PDP. When slowed down we saw how bad it really was. But we all took a collective "oooooooooh!" when he got hit.

Man, did he get hit hard! And the commentators reckon that the medical team say he was "basically okay" after the incedent.

Raikonnen was on softs, used soft though. he left it too late though. If he had done it 2 laps earlier I think he would have had Vettel. Alonso raced well but also Button, he was nowhere and finished well. Rosberg had a shocker!!!

Raikonnen was on softs, used soft though. he left it too late though. If he had done it 2 laps earlier I think he would have had Vettel. Alonso raced well but also Button, he was nowhere and finished well. Rosberg had a shocker!!!

I know he was... read the post again... :)

If he had used NEW softs...

And yeah, Rosberg had a shocker. I'm just glad Hamfistilton came nowhere, again...

• 2 weeks later...

Has been a busy week in F1

• Marussia confirms Ferrari engines from 2014
  • Mike Coughlan leaves Williams with immediate effect
  • Pat Symonds replaces Coughlan
  • Sauber sells a stake to Russian group and secures their own future
  • Ricciardo to test for RBR at Silverstone

• 2 weeks later...

Monaco without walls this weekend - and 1st practice already a RB 1-2. Darnit... Hoping the Iceman or the Spaniard pulls something from a bag... any bag! Weekend still long, hoping for some change in the pecking order. (And make no mistake, I actually like Vettel!)

Okay, will confess: I mi..zzz... ed some of the GP.

Super drive by Hamster - and what an overtake on Webber! (Maybe he watched the GP2 race?!)

These penalties for actually trying to overtake somebody is getting crazy. Missed the Button-Grosjean incident, so have no comment there. But giving Grosjean a drive-through for overtaking Massa?! :eek: Crazy, I thought he deserved a medal for that move from what I saw! C'mon peeps, this is motor racing... :cursing: Or at least, it's supposed to be.

• 1 month later...

Vettel dominant again...

All set for another title.

Was there ever any doubt on a fourth title?

And fifth. sixth............? Nobody on the same level at the moment.

I agree there are a lot of fast guys but none of the are so consistently fast over a race distance.

Make no mistake, Vettel is a superb driver but I can't help but think that even a monkey* could win the world championship in this Adrian Newey Red Bull.

*Disclaimer, clearly an Aussie donkey wouldn't be able to.

Was there ever any doubt on a fourth title?

And fifth. sixth............? Nobody on the same level at the moment.

I agree there are a lot of fast guys but none of the are so consistently fast over a race distance.

If Kimi didn't have brake issues throughout the season I think he could really have upset vettel this year...