Typical Proteas.....

rattlesnake

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually glad I decided "bugger the cricket - lets go for a ride in the rain." Just got back feeling happy, went for a hot shower and grabbed a Nespresso for some cricket. Oh well, at least the ride and the coffee were good!!!

we just do not seem to have the BMT.

Oh well, go INDIA!

actually go ANYONE, except the english !

like someone said Not chokers but losers, chokers actually come close to the score and then lose

I'm actually glad I decided "bugger the cricket - lets go for a ride in the rain." Just got back feeling happy, went for a hot shower and grabbed a Nespresso for some cricket. Oh well, at least the ride and the coffee were good!!!

Yep I went for a ride too - was all over when I got back. quite painless actually

Well, I wouldnt call them chokers. It just comes down to poor selection. Where are all the impact players? The batsmen that the bowlers think about not getting hit for six - gibbs, kemp, levi?? I am not surprised they lost seeing how they scraped thru almost each game leading to this

did I just hear this right? Smith reckons they played well but the "middle order let them down"! Smith is so over-rated.

Next steps:

Faf du Plessis for captain.

Gary Kirsten for coach.

:unsure: :unsure:

Smith should have been kicked out along with Boucher. Amla for captain

did I just hear this right? Smith reckons they played well but the "middle order let them down"! Smith is so over-rated.

Well he certainly did not play a captains innings.

chokers? nee dit was sommer plain k@k! En wat my die ergste de hel in maak is dat die werled na ONS verwys as chokers! Let wel, die HELE SA! Nie die SA krieketspan nie, die HELE SA!!!

Thanks boys, ek is trots op julle vir daai brandmerk. <_<