MTB becomes road racing!

Ridemyplanet

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow jerseys, 29 inch wheels, stages etc. Has MTB become road racing? Isn't it just roadies on sand roads?

More than just "sand roads" dude...

Just a lot harder hey. No peletons to suck you along at 30% capacity. Ask any roadie who has done a proper Mtb stage event if its the same and see what he sais. NOT EVEN CLOSE MATE.

Yellow jerseys, 29 inch wheels, stages etc. Has MTB become road racing? Isn't it just roadies on sand roads?

Ride a stage first ;)

All this ragging on roadies, they are odd granted, but I'd rather bite it on my MTB than on a road bike any day.

not even close dude!

I am a roadie, a hard core roadie, and I have never felt so threatened, these MTB riders are starting to cross in to our borders, not on <_<

Don't forget time trials.

yip Dangle, these MTBikers are tuff.... "rof en onbeskof"

Edited by Skaap

Don't forget time trials.

Ja, it's like cutting the race to six days and then they still want to tell us "how tough" it was.

yip Dangle, these MTB are tuff.... "rof en onbeskof"

I wonder how scared they will be of us roadies.

Ja, it's like cutting the race to six days and then they still want to tell us "how tough" it was.

It's just tough because the stages are so long. Make it 16 days of 50km stages and it will not a problem for most.

It's just tough because the stages are so long. Make it 16 days of 50km stages and it will not a problem for most.

I have to ask myself, what's happened to the good old epic where every stage was 100 km's + for a full 8 days.