Pic from our commute this morning

Hairy

We don't work in CT :)

The group would generally start work at 9am on the Wednesday morning Table Mountain rides. Most have flexi time so would work till 6pm then. Others like me work 9-5 :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pic ... when I came past there this morning they were still just opening up so had to whip up my own in the office.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@Hairy, do you ever commute back from town to Rhodes mem after work? looking at doing this a few times a week.

@Hairy, do you ever commute back from town to Rhodes mem after work? looking at doing this a few times a week.

What's up Dog .... I do not, but one of our group does.

We have had a very poor showing this winter RE the rides on the mountain, but we are setting this right and will post when our next one is.

Okey not really communiting - we were commuting from "fit" to "fitter"..... My contribution....

post-2412-0-67158500-1344247835.jpg

What's up Dog .... I do not, but one of our group does.

We have had a very poor showing this winter RE the rides on the mountain, but we are setting this right and will post when our next one is.

Shot, traffic back to the burbs is getting crappy and would much rather spend that time on the mountain!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We don't work in CT smile.png

The group would generally start work at 9am on the Wednesday morning Table Mountain rides. Most have flexi time so would work till 6pm then. Others like me work 9-5 smile.png

We play harder than we work :-)

Not a commute, but a pre work early morning ]ride. Piccie taken of Tokyo Sexwale's farm on the opposite side of the valley. We were just above Bloemendal Farm on the way to Majic.

post-10812-0-17987700-1352651947_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Traffic jam on my way home last night in eMalahleni.

2kms from work and 2 kms from home. Living in a smallish town has its benefits

post-43-0-74977000-1353478430_thumb.jpg

Edited by I FLY

• 2 years later...