I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

post-26813-0-91114000-1314018389.jpg

F*&k me, that garage is tiny. What the hell do you do with a space so small?

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

they put the corsa in there - that's about it tho I'm afraid :unsure:

edit: def no space for a bicycle in there :thumbdown:

Edited by small h

they put the corsa in there - that's about it tho I'm afraid :unsure:

edit: def no space for a bicycle in there :thumbdown:

It's like people that make do with a 250mb data cap every month :o

You put a small car into it, duh :P

there is a whole heap of space above the car

You put a small car into it, duh :P

And your work bench, and your shelves, and your tools, and you bicycles, and your motorbikes? I mean, where does your stuff go?

Figures. Didn't that bloodsucking dracula bastard come from romania?

Romanian government tender prohibits open source

According to a report on OSOR.eu, the EU's Open Source Observatory and Repository, an IT procurement tender issued by the Romanian Ministry of Internal Affairs (MAI) explicitly bans the use of open source software in any offer made in response. The tender concerns the development of an "Information System of Romanian Criminal Records (Rocris)", with a budget of approximately 2.85 million euros.

This development is directed towards the European Union's intention to establish, at a European level, an interoperable system to enable the exchange of information on the previous convictions of criminals. The Romanian ministry claims that it is this requirement for interoperability that has forced it to ban the use of software that is "published under a 'free software license' - GPL or similar".

OSOR quotes the ministry as saying that, despite the fact that it "administers GPL systems and encourages their use, for the time being all critical systems are implemented on Enterprise platforms, in order to be able to follow strict requirements for security and interoperability." The ministry also commented that its own internal policies had a bearing on the banning of open source software, because, for security reasons, those policies "prohibit the existence of the possibility to amend the source code". Interested parties have pointed out to the ministry that the principle of banning open source software is contrary to the guidelines of the European Union which encourages the use of open source and open standards.

It's like people that make do with a 250mb data cap every month :o

this is sad ..... you guys HAVE to get out more!!!!!!!

this is sad ..... you guys HAVE to get out more!!!!!!!

Dude, I'm a filthy downloader. There's a reason I don't have a tv. 250mb wouldn't be enough.

(oh, and I just came home from dinner with the entire family, and some others, cause it was my sister's birfday. I get out plenty... Now I'm going to bed with my wife.)

Edited by TNT1

CYCLISTS are helping to get Britain back on the road to recovery.

With the number of bike owners rising by one million last year, taking the total to 13 million, new figures show each cyclist generates £230 a year for the economy - almost £3BILLION in total.

The figure, known as the gross cycling product, includes bike sales revenue and cycle-related employment.

Experts at the London School of Economics say the health benefits could also slash tens of millions off NHS costs.

Dude, I'm a filthy downloader. There's a reason I don't have a tv. 250mb wouldn't be enough.

(oh, and I just came home from dinner with the entire family, and some others, cause it was my sister's birfday. I get out plenty... Now I'm going to bed with my wife.)

I don't even have a garage, and soon could be without a house :lol: