• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretoria - Increases in drug-related crimes, possession of illegal firearms and driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs are actually good news, an expert said on Thursday.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

300pic

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/28/128723841035954550.jpg

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were in there for only about five minutes.

When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and said,'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres.

My wife then called him an anal moron. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes and the more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We had come into town by bus and the car had a "Julius Malema supporter" sticker on it.

Now that we are retired we try to have a little fun each day : it's important at our age.

So I ask my wife this morning, on the way to work, 'how many tubes do you think I should carry? One or two?' (seeing as the first race of the spring season is this weekend).

She replies, 'well how many can you carry?'

I reply, 'well I can take two but it weighs more'.

She asks, 'well how much does one tube weigh'

I reply, ' well about 45 grams I think'

She the replies, ' Oh my ****, just eat less then!'

and that was the end of that topic......