• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

saw lots of those bikes in India - there's no use for a stepped bike seat, because then you can't fit your whole family on it :clap: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

saw lots of those bikes in India - there's no use for a stepped bike seat, because then you can't fit your whole family on it :clap: :lol:

saw 7 men on a 125 in Kabul last year. 4 people are a given, and then they drive like there is no tomorrow.

saw 7 men on a 125 in Kabul last year. 4 people are a given, and then they drive like there is no tomorrow.

In KAbul they don't even have a today, let alone a tommorrow

Hectic man... Any cat perhaps? Were you there?

Did not see any cat, mostly goat, sheep and beef.

Worked for 3 years as a regional site manager for RMA Automotive group in Mazar, Herat and Kabul.

Gave apprenticeship training to the Afghan Army and maintained a fleet of roughly 1000 Ford Rangers, 300 International 10 ton trucks, 250 HMMWV's and a rif raf of MB's, Tata's, Kamaz and Zil's

Dunno if anyone's watching the World's TT, but I see Jack Bauer now rides for New Zealand? Who's gonna save the world now?

Dunno if anyone's watching the World's TT, but I see Jack Bauer now rides for New Zealand? Who's gonna save the world now?

Wonder if he took 24 hours to finish the course. Imagine watching him race. They will break it up in 24 segments. Hey, that can be 24 SuperCyclelab episodes.