I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

He must have kickstarted a few boeing's in his day

He is so hardcore, he does not have to finish his words... GER, FES.. I am surprised he's not using MAV... wheels

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

The bananas in the exhaust are classic!

Potatoes and carrots are more effective...

Edited by CAAD4

There is quite a story behind that pick. Although these gentlemen rode for the same team, the one in front was the upcoming Belgian cyclocross throne contender and the other the outgoing Dutch. I think it was agreed beforehand that they would finish the other way around, hence the gesture.

http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/fidel-castro-totally-looks-like-liam-neeson.jpg

http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/d84a34f5-cd16-4fcf-ac14-d0eb33e7e715.jpg

http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/wig-dog-totally-looks-like-susan-sarandon.jpg

http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/james-hetfield.jpg

http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg

The quality of the roads are awesome, makes it possible. The guys I sometimes skate with battle to find decent smooth roads for sliding.

If you are riding a long board, there are a few guys that get together in the early hours of the morning to ride the roads on the Berea. A friend of mine rides in Waterfall. He found a smooth road and his wife clocked him at +- 40km/h.Pity he only found the speedbump while he was riding his board... Very hard to hit the ground running at 25km/h!

If you are riding a long board, there are a few guys that get together in the early hours of the morning to ride the roads on the Berea. A friend of mine rides in Waterfall. He found a smooth road and his wife clocked him at +- 40km/h.Pity he only found the speedbump while he was riding his board... Very hard to hit the ground running at 25km/h!

I know that feeling very well... Did a similar thing at Midmar when I was a lightie. Except I was on my stomach. And I hit the pavement...

My mate did a run down the M19, top to bottom, clocking 65kmh, the best section is on the inside of the yellow line, early is the only time, we congragate on street corners at odd hours and get some strange looks. I just do some following and the odd run here and there in Westville, I'm not in mood to hit the tar and then I can't ride, you need to have the full kit for this sport or its roastie city.

My mate did a run down the M19, top to bottom, clocking 65kmh, the best section is on the inside of the yellow line, early is the only time, we congragate on street corners at odd hours and get some strange looks. I just do some following and the odd run here and there in Westville, I'm not in mood to hit the tar and then I can't ride, you need to have the full kit for this sport or its roastie city.

I hear you! These guys are doing runs at around 2-3 in the morning in Durban. Not sure where though. Could probably find out if I asked the right people. The wear body armour, leathers and use those gloves with the nylon sliders. Crazy mofos!! I have been tempted to get a Gunslinger. Apparently they come out of the Sector 9 factory unbranded and the branding and assembly is being done by a guy in Glenwood.

Anybody thought about Field's Hill... it has just been resurfaced. Nice and smooth!!

I know that feeling very well... Did a similar thing at Midmar when I was a lightie. Except I was on my stomach. And I hit the pavement...

Hopefully with your mouth closed... Every time I hear the work pavement I have American History X flashbacks...

I hear you! These guys are doing runs at around 2-3 in the morning in Durban. Not sure where though. Could probably find out if I asked the right people. The wear body armour, leathers and use those gloves with the nylon sliders. Crazy mofos!! I have been tempted to get a Gunslinger. Apparently they come out of the Sector 9 factory unbranded and the branding and assembly is being done by a guy in Glenwood.

Anybody thought about Field's Hill... it has just been resurfaced. Nice and smooth!!

You can get a very decent board for about a grand, then kit, full leathers and helmet, you can make your own gloves. My mate hooks up mostly with another crowd in Durban North, sometimes with the guys on the Berea and Morningside. They are thinking of doing Fields Hill, its just a matter of catching it at the right time and being able to kind of block it off with a couple cars behind the skaters to ward off traffic, that run would be over in a minute.

You can get a very decent board for about a grand, then kit, full leathers and helmet, you can make your own gloves. My mate hooks up mostly with another crowd in Durban North, sometimes with the guys on the Berea and Morningside. They are thinking of doing Fields Hill, its just a matter of catching it at the right time and being able to kind of block it off with a couple cars behind the skaters to ward off traffic, that run would be over in a minute.

If they ever set that up, please promise me that you will drop me a PM...promise!

He must have kickstarted a few boeing's in his day

Robert Forstemann from Germany

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Robert+Forstemann+European+Elite+Track+Cycling+lmgK0l9Of5Ul.jpg