• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what this fuss about posting PM's is.

If you're not prepared for other people to see what you are PM'ing me, don't send it.

Also, if you want to attack me by PM (which has happened), have the balls to say it openly. My 2c.

Well, A) they are supposed to be private, I mean it says so right there in the name of the message, and B) more importantly, it's specified in the terms and conditions of the forum, which you accepted when you joined, that you may not post the contents of a personal message in the public forum.

Simple really. Doesn'y matter what you think, just abide by the rules.

Part III

Moderation is not consistent and not near strict enough.

*doing a sidestep of lomu like proportions* are you open for some riding coaching help soon ?

... more importantly, it's specified in the terms and conditions of the forum, which you accepted when you joined, that you may not post the contents of a personal message in the public forum.

Simple really. Doesn'y matter what you think, just abide by the rules.

Easy enough! :thumbup:

*doing a sidestep of lomu like proportions* are you open for some riding coaching help soon ?

I'm in. Riding lots now so fitness is closer to where it almost should be. Away this weekend, but next weekend perhaps? Drop me a PM, I promise I won't post it on here. :)

True. But it's also there so the rest of us don't have to sit through a long conversation between two guys on a thread followed for the original reason. I agree davetapson that what you send in a PM should be descend enough to be mentioned out in the open. PM is not there to throw low-blows.

Agreed. Should have mentioned that.

Just to be clear, I reckon you should hurl an insult in public to make your intentions known (Warning shot) and the resort to further personal insult via PM.

This is such nonsense! Slowbee, YOU went and edited Swissvan's post and deleted the PM that was posted by Swissvan. Swissvan admitted posting the PM and Iron and Grebel saw the PM that was posted as well. Slowbee, you don't even have the decency to reply on PM's. You, Tumbleweed and Swissvan don't like it when someone like Dangle tells you what he thinks and then you gang up against him. It's wrong that Dangle called Swissvan a box, but continuously pushing him like a bunch of pack dogs I'm surprise he didn't use a more offensive word. Swissvan complains about being in a open office then goes on the Ladies & Bicycles thread admiring the pics. Now go and edit this post of mine again, because I know for a fact that you don't like it when the truth is spoken.

There is a reason Nathrix, that I didnt reply. In issues such as this, it would be better to have everything out in the open. That way there is no schoolyard you said this and I said that.

How SwissVan wishes to conduct himself is his concern.

As for the truth, please speak the truth. I have never shyed away from the truth. As Dangle rightly said about Burry, dont comment on his actions if you dont know anything about him. You dont know me, so dont say as fact that I dont like the truth.

Quite appropriate for National Cleavage Day. Now THAT is awesome (NCD)

http://www.mycitybynight.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/NCD-459x650.jpg

*Prepare for moderation...*

what i find amazing is the dog has a lead, but its not being held. The question is, why is the dog there?

Labbies are not really agro (although they can be trained to be). They are more retriever type dogs, so possibly detection of landmines, or bad guys? But that shooter looks to be shooting long range. The shooter is also wearing a water back and not a full back, so where is all the support and first aid kit for the dog. Anyone know anything?

Maybe he's just out for the morning hunting Rabbits...