Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

post-12015-0-11961500-1333102499.jpg

Bike cleavage...

Is that what you are going to buy? Not sure you will get enough to but it if you sell your roadbike.

True. But it's also there so the rest of us don't have to sit through a long conversation between two guys on a thread followed for the original reason. I agree davetapson that what you send in a PM should be descend enough to be mentioned out in the open. PM is not there to throw low-blows.

That is only one of the factors in this. SwissVan has been sanctioned for what he did. There are mitigating factors in this. This was after a balanced discussion amongst the mods, and not, as Nathrix alleges, a case of people ganging up on the suspended member. The phrase "the truth" was mentioned, yet, not all the facts are brought up, nor can the complainant provide them; instead numerous erroneous allegations are made in the post about the moderation. The suspension was not a light decision, nor was it based on what happened in this thread alone.

Further, abusive behaviour is PMs is intolerable too.

There is just something about her that does it for me, its certainly not her singing. Its possibly why I was engaged to a Kylie Minogue look alike, I **** you not that I we got stopped so often in the street it started to irratate me

Rule #200

I don't have cleavage :( so i'll be doing a lot of ''perving'' tonight. :ph34r:

Black & Red showed a lot of "potential" Bon Bon?

behave!!

Probably not the best idea to have used the girl who fell pregnant with Jack Parrow's baby! Hindsight can be a cruel mistress. Pun intended.

There is just something about her that does it for me, its certainly not her singing. Its possibly why I was engaged to a Kylie Minogue look alike, I **** you not that I we got stopped so often in the street it started to irratate me

Kylie now or Kylie when she sang Locomotion??? :whistling:

Kylie now or Kylie when she sang Locomotion??? :whistling:

Kylie now ;) She even did a BBC show a few years back, lol.