• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, not in my drink, thanks. I'd prefer to see these in the urinals at pubs…

http://www.thesun.co...es-new-bar.html

post-1604-0-76900700-1335929616.jpg

I agree.... What a tjop!! Amazing how some people idolise or admire him. When I read a book about him, not written or promoted by him, I saw the light...

I agree.... What a tjop!! Amazing how some people idolise or admire him. When I read a book about him, not written or promoted by him, I saw the light...

I think that may have been Tom Bower's book, entitled simply "Branson". Gives a rather unflattering view of the man.

Here's an awesome picture for the boer maak n plan welders..... And if your wondering what happens to some of the copper wire that gets stolen, not all of it is melted down and sold to the chinese...

post-182-0-25096300-1335942958.jpg

post-182-0-63417800-1335942973.jpg

Here's an awesome picture for the boer maak n plan welders..... And if your wondering what happens to some of the copper wire that gets stolen, not all of it is melted down and sold to the chinese...

post-182-0-25096300-1335942958.jpg

post-182-0-63417800-1335942973.jpg

that is a bomb waiting for the ideal moment

I think that may have been Tom Bower's book, entitled simply "Branson". Gives a rather unflattering view of the man.

Can't remember the name, but yes, it mentioned how many of his businesses have failed, many more than have succeeded, and it also talks about the people he has shafted, sued etc. to get where he has...

Can't remember the name, but yes, it mentioned how many of his businesses have failed, many more than have succeeded, and it also talks about the people he has shafted, sued etc. to get where he has...

Yeah, must be the same one. Also points out that Virgin Records' success was based on tax evasion and he was lucky to avoid jail.

this is why this place is awesome. now to try find a copy of the book.

this is why this place is awesome. now to try find a copy of the book.

There was also the time he thought it would be funny to push the wife of a US millionaire, that was hosting him's, wife into the pool at a function. He was woken up the next morning with the limo waiting to drive him to the closest airport, or the incentives he offered Virgin female cabin crew to take off their tops at parties that he was hosting for potential investors.... Read it, you will also discover how he hoodwinked someone into getting rid of Necker Island for next to nothing...

Can anyone guess who this local celeb is ?

Tanya van Graan, is ek te laat vir die kompetisie?

mike oldfield didnt think too highly of him. Branson kept on pestering him to do a follow up to tubular bells - so he eventually did something and included the words "****off, RB" in morse code in the middle of it. He then set up a competition with a prize of 1000 pounds to the first person to find the hidden message

http://www.eeggs.com/items/3297.html

Harley-Davidson washed up in B.C. may be from Japan tsunami

They should have thrown it back......

http://www.ducatinewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Ducati-1199-Panigale-S.jpg