• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 2700 lumens right there... They also come with 4 bulbs, giving 3600 lumens. Sick.

With a light like this you'll blind motorists, melt tar and kill small animals.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/455756119/High_Power_Rechargeable_P7_LED_Bicycle_Light.jpg

That's 2700 lumens right there... They also come with 4 bulbs, giving 3600 lumens. Sick.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/455756119/High_Power_Rechargeable_P7_LED_Bicycle_Light.jpg

What's the battery pack look like?

What's the battery pack look like?

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/421122215/Powerful_Multi_LEDs_Bicycle_Lighting_30W_2700.jpg

It's a south african thing. Slap a vw badge on a dog turd, and it'll sell.

thats exactly what they did in the case of the city golf (for decades no less) Edited by dracs

:w00t:

Surely you can choose the intensity levels?

My day just improved immensely....... so for the nerds...whats the easiest way to transfer from my s to my s3? - Plan is to root it and use titanium backup - any better options?

post-7169-0-96224400-1339150017.jpg

My day just improved immensely....... so for the nerds...whats the easiest way to transfer from my s to my s3? - Plan is to root it and use titanium backup - any better options?

Why didn't you get a decent phone?..........................Sike!

Nice enjoy it

Why didn't you get a decent phone?

ja it was a bit of a toss up between the galaxy nexus and the s3 :D

What rom you going to go for? Think titanium is the best though...

gonna keep stock and just root - quite keen to keep s-voice and a few new things that are part of the stock rom. Will get rid of twlauncher though!

I don't think you can upgrade straight form an S to an S3. But not to worry, you can swop it for my S2 and then you can transfer the stuff off your S. I'll lose my contacts, but I don't like most of those people anyway... and I'm willing to sacrifice cos I'm generous like that!

Edited by patches

even the techies at samsung say they wont go for a custom rom. What is wrong with the phone stock standard?

I don't think you can upgrade straight form an S to an S3. But not to worry, you can swop it for my S2 and then you can transfer the stuff off your S. I'll lose my contacts, but I don't like most of those people anyway... and I'm willing to sacrifice cos I'm generous like that!

contacts and photos and messages etc get synced with my outlook (using myphoneexplorer) so thats no problem - mainly want to get my apps and all their data.

I keep absolutely nothing on my phone that isn't sych'd to google (email, contacts, calendar, apps, docs, photos). As an Android phone, it makes no sense to me to NOT do that. If it's not a google app, then it's syched to some other cloud service. I can replace my phone without any hassle at all.

Edited by Galrilion