Rider Down

Java001

Think people only get taken out in traffic ! Not true !

This spectacular picture taken at recent SA Track Champs in Bellville show rider 60, Shane Pheiffer’s handlebar being grabbed by rider 65, Bradwin Daniels, after some bumping and shoving. The result was, as intended, a pretty serious high speed fall from which Pheiffer was extremely fortunate to walk away with only a broken collar bone.

Daniels was disqualified from the race and not allowed to take part in the rest of the proceedings, pending a disciplinary hearing which might result in a 6 month ban. Many race officials & riders feel that a lifetime ban should be handed down.

Daniels, who at the tender age of Junior, is well known in Western Cape cycling circles for unsportmanslike behaviour - him + his extremely vocal family, throughout the rest of the championships protested and objected to being unfairly treated and victimised and even tried playing the race card. This youngster and his family suffer from a major entitlement syndrome !

It is believed that Daniels is as development rider financially “assisted” ( read:sponsored)by CSA, so all licensed riders are in effect subsidising this little d$%%s and his family. There is a possibility that this matter might be “swept under the carpet”, so what better place than the Hub to expose this sort of behaviour!

Track cyclists might even ask hubbers to assist by petitioning CSA to ask for at least a lifetime ban - we have enough scum on the road, we don't need any on the track!

post-11161-0-84499900-1304516132.jpg

Edited by Java001

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dude.

Well spotted. Naughty man! :thumbdown:

Got an Idea thought. Could this not be a new sport, kinda like Nascar racing?

Would look sweet, all that carbon shattering and wheels flying through the air. :thumbup:

I really have one piece of advice for the track/roadie fellas though.... Let Go Of The Bloody Bike Bars if u going down! BE THE BALL!!! :w00t:

Got any more sequenced shots?

Glad I dropped into this thread; this one's going to be entertaining, wherever it finally ends up :P

Predicting 10 pages at least.

Hey Dude.

Well spotted. Naughty man! :thumbdown:

Got an Idea thought. Could this not be a new sport, kinda like Nascar racing?

Would look sweet, all that carbon shattering and wheels flying through the air. :thumbup:

I really have one piece of advice for the track/roadie fellas though.... Let Go Of The Bloody Bike Bars if u going down! BE THE BALL!!! :w00t:

Got any more sequenced shots?

check out official photographer's home page

http://www.digitalpros.co.za/index.html

I think we must have a 'kick him in the head parade' and do as such! :thumbup: A'hole's like that make it a dangerous sport! :thumbdown:

I think we must have a 'kick him in the head parade' and do as such! :thumbup: A'hole's like that make it a dangerous sport! :thumbdown:

Dude, that's just what I am saying....

There is so much of potential here. :thumbup:

LISTEN!

A mate of mine passed this rider 65 at the WP TT champs last year... so the little f&^#er decides to jump into his slipstream (yes at WP TT champs, in a TT), so buddy tell him to get out of his slip - he checks under his arm and little mister is still there so he tells him to F%$# off... he cries to his daddy - who reports my mate to CSA for racially abusing his son. My bud got called into a CSA hearing, and faced all kinds of sh#t to proof his innocence...

A lifetime ban would be so sweet...

This laatie has a bag full of tricks since U/14 already. He was the cause of a major incident at one of the Dev Crit's.

To top it ALL, he was so much petential. Does he ride now for Team Spartans !!!

post-3512-0-83763100-1304519401.jpg

post-3512-0-92049300-1304519446.jpg

sooner or later he will have to race in gauteng, and here they will dish out his own medicine back to him.........

Looks like a perfectly normal track racing incident to me. Toughen the f*&k up.

Ouch...thats Wicked. Then again, I would have said the same thing. :lol:

Cant see anything happen to him seeing that he is as you say a CSA development rider :thumbdown:

okay, the answer is for all CT riders to withdarw from any even that this rider enters for. OR when he arrives at the start line everyone sits down until he is removed from the race. Cite something about personal safety ext.

If you are forced to race gainst him simply sit in his slip until he can no longer keep the pace and then attack him, so that he cannot make the selection.

Finally, I suppose there is no such thing as a dirt wheel in the Cape?

Ouch...thats Wicked. Then again, I would have said the same thing. :lol:

Yeah, sure no 60 and his family will agree; even more so if he cracked his skull open ............. just a racing incident :thumbdown:

Yeah, sure no 60 and his family will agree; even more so if he cracked his skull open ............. just a racing incident :thumbdown:

Yeah, it was a tongue in cheek sorta comment. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

What I don't get is if this guy is such a menace, why haven't the riders sorted him out?